Originally Posted by luca View Post
Workaround: type your password in a terminal window/note/another field, copy it then paste it in the password field with the menu.

What I cannot find is how to open links in a new window (tap and hold does nothing).
A lil easier idea is to type your password in the username field and then just cut and paste it into the password field.
Just my 2cents. I'm lovin the browser btw.
Great Job!!

Posts: 4,708 | Thanked: 4,649 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Bulgaria
Originally Posted by luca View Post
While threadsafe is the default under windows, It has to be explicitly enabled under unix/linux (as I painfully discovered a while ago when I corrupted a database )
You'll have to check if the option is enabled in the source deb.
If it isn't, no wonder it doesn't work. if it is you can still experience locking problems if various thread try to update the database at once, not really different than having separate processes accessing the same database file, so you should be prepared to manage the case even if you're not programming a multithreaded application (it's just a matter of checking the error code and retrying and/or install a busy handler).
It's all explained in the sqlite documentation.
Yeah, and though threadsafe is enabled in the default sqlite3, even different connection per thread doesn't help. If i handle it myself i can probably fix that. Then again, there might be some problem with the garbage collector and the current sqlite vapi - the sqlite api is quite different than the gobject one.

Looks like a newer version of sqlite3 can do wonders to multi-threading and stability.

EDIT: Removed, needs more work.

Last edited by Bundyo; 2009-01-03 at 19:16.

0.3-1 released, check the first post.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bundyo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,783 | Thanked: 1,253 times | Joined on Aug 2007 @ norway
hmm, trying to browse this forum using the minimalist theme turns out strange...

background is white, text is blue and black, and if i try to access the drop down menu tear basically hangs, hogging the cpu...

oh, and any chance of making the inertial scrolling optional, or at least tweakable? it seems i can always get this kind of "feature" to scroll when i dont want it to and so on. that is, with minimal input, it flies, with big input, it hardly moves...

Last edited by tso; 2009-01-05 at 10:03.

Yeah, i know about some styles not applying but didn't figure out why yet. This is happening from the april webkit build...

About the scrolling - needs to be tweaked more for sure, options will come after getting it stable. I'm using Tear now as a first browser, so hopefully I'll be able to spot more bugs.

required dependency complains for libwebkit - libidn11 to be found in extra-devel any idea

T3 - IT 810
Confidence is hard to gain easy to loose impossible to regain, Pee

http://repository.maemo.org/extras-d....5-1_armel.deb

already installed it was just to make you aware and any who might encounter that installation failure,
this version is faster and the analyser is a good idea taping on some links fails some times, it would be good to have the option to clear history and thanks for all the efforts keep up

T3 - IT 810
Confidence is hard to gain easy to loose impossible to regain, Pee

The Following User Says Thank You to Un27Pee For This Useful Post:
Posts: 607 | Thanked: 296 times | Joined on Jun 2008 @ Finland
Is this strange transparency only my problem? When itT is set to classic theme, posts are really hard to read...
Pronvit:s webkit rendered itT with no problem, but your webkit shows web-pages like this:

EDIT: Just flashed my tablet. This is not caused by easlier version.
Attached Images

Last edited by meizirkki; 2009-01-05 at 16:49.

The Following User Says Thank You to meizirkki For This Useful Post: