Notices

Tip. A problem and a workaround.
I have been having problems with Sync. I erased things from my pc evernote and\or from the Maemo one - but they kept on coming back!
Until I noticed I have to erase them from the trashcan where they are stored automatically for 30 days - otherwise they just keep on coming back to me like ghosts!

Evernote guys generally does not allow to expunge notes from remote clients, so every deleted note goes into trash. You should see them in "Trash" window, but not in any notebook.
If deleted note comes back into notebook, this is a bug.

The Following User Says Thank You to sharky76 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by sharky76 View Post
I cannot reproduce this problem, can you please explain exactly, step by step what you do for the app to block?
Thanks
I edit one note and it blocks.

Itīs random, occurs in any notes and others donīt occurs.

Regards.

Originally Posted by sharky76 View Post
If deleted note comes back into notebook, this is a bug.
Then I guess this is a bug.... Does it happen to anyone else?

Originally Posted by HeavyComponent View Post
Is this better then Conboy? I would like the members opinioin on this.
Not better, just different. Conboy is mainly for quick (text) note taking on the N900 itself. It has a form of online sync through Ubuntu One but that's still experimental.

Qvernote is mainly a client to access shared notes hosted on an Evernote account. This account can be shared by many terminals (PC, phone etc.) and notes can text or web clips, pages or pictures.

Sharky I love this app. The other problems I described above went away with the new version. What I really would like is a tag search - seperate from the regular one. Peraps with a dropdown prepopulated menu with the list of tags?

Wait till you see version 0.4

Posts: 39 | Thanked: 12 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Russia, Moscow
Hi,
The version before 0.3Beta couldn't finish the initial sync on my n900 but after upgrade it worked and I can see that it's just great.
There is only one thing that can report right now.
Instead of cyrillic (Russian) notebook titles and tags I see those: ?????? ??? ????
It's ok for the notes text though.
Thanks for this application.

Originally Posted by Oleg View Post
Hi,
Instead of cyrillic (Russian) notebook titles and tags I see those: ?????? ??? ????
It's ok for the notes text though.
Thanks for this application.
This is a bug, and will be corrected in 0.4 release

The Following User Says Thank You to sharky76 For This Useful Post:
?Bug? report:
I was away from home today - evernote on the phone was offline (I think). I entered one note on the phone in the morning. In the evening when I went online, the note duplicated some 40 times. Once every 5 minutes. It looks as if it tried to sync, and each time it created a new note to push - when it finally came through - they all synced at once!
(FYI, It also had non english characters in the title - if that makes a difference).