Active Topics

Notices

many n900 cant be OC'd to 1150, let alone 1ghz. VGBA cant play any rom i try at over 30 fps, yet i've seen videos of people playing ps1 games at 20 to 30 - so it isnt the system. plus, gpsp can play just about all games at 100% on a PSP, which has lower level hardware than the N900.

sweet video, cant wait to play.

Posts: 883 | Thanked: 980 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Bern, Switzerland
Hello Figa

If you do the control config, can you add a default config for the Game Gripper? IMHO, this is the best game controller for the N900 (spekaing from experience...I have a Zeemote, a Wiimote and a Gamegripper :-)

"the idea of truly having a computer in your pocket just moved a big step closer."

Posts: 75 | Thanked: 12 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Finland
reconfigurable controls should be must, also that touchscreen control system like in vgba, some games are just simply better to play with touchscreen.

Everyone doesnt have / want gamegripper etc. (The irony my order just arrived )

Last edited by SakkeMO; 2010-09-20 at 15:59.

Well, reconfigurable I can see, but I think touchscreen controls should be secondary. Hardware keys are easier to program and more reliable anyway, i mean, it's not like we're on iPhones, haha. Anyway, do whatever you're comfortable with, Figa!

Posts: 17 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ London
Hows this going guys? - I hope all is well!
If someone pointed me in a direction to learn this stuff I would as I have loads of free time & I dont mind 'working for free'

Posts: 75 | Thanked: 12 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Finland
The best solution i think is touchscreen control and configurable hv keyboard control, or able to choose between touchscreen, keyboard, gamegripper, wiimote, zeemote and ps3 controller, and also be easily switch between them to any user requirements.

Last edited by SakkeMO; 2010-09-23 at 12:56.

Originally Posted by SakkeMO View Post
The best solution i think is touchscreen control and configurable hv keyboard control, or able to choose between touchscreen, keyboard, gamegripper, wiimote, zeemote and ps3 controller, and also be easily switch between them to any user requirements.

(I have to apologize my writing, im kinda drunk now, sorry)

You must be pretty drunk to not realize that you're totally not answering his question... To the above, I'd go and learn a programming language. Don't spend forever choosing one either, just find one, pick a guide, and start writing bad code.

its a pretty funny suggestion throwing every controls inside.

instead i'll be grateful having keyboard control and smooth game play.

whatever it is, just sit patienly and wait for figa to release a good copy of the emulator

How do you play with touchscreen with a resistive screen that only accpepts one keypress at a time?

You can't play with touchscreen controls on a resistive effectively. That's why hardware keys should come first. Sucks there hasnt been any updates from Figa in like 3 or 4 days. Check this every few hours for the first .deb release.