Posts: 337 | Thanked: 891 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Royaume Uni.
Originally Posted by Hacker View Post
Here's a look at Sailfish development. This Youtube clip from Florian Schweikert was retweeted by thp. It shows Sailfish on large touchscreen. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rkmi...ature=youtu.be
Someone was in China I see

Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
extract rootimage froom VM

https://wiki.merproject.org/wiki/Sailfish/Exopc

I guess this could be run on my lenovo with intel chipset too

Originally Posted by abun880007 View Post
Hi All

As the current SDK sources are x86 based is anyone working on porting Sailfish to N9 or will we need to wait for arm sources or an arm image before it can be done.

Regards

abun880007
Still waiting for the Windows version of the SDK.

Anyone tried to use the MER/Nemo Kernel on the N9 to install Sailfish OS? Think it could work as Jolla stated somewhere (still searching for the source)?

Posts: 5 | Thanked: 36 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ Lithuania

at last windows version released :-)

Nokia 3310 -> Nokia 6030 -> Nokia N95 -> Nokia X6 -> Nokia N900 -> Nokia N9 -> Nokia Lumia 1520

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
How is python coming together with this SDK? any version available of py?

python 2.7.3 as default

Also pyside in repository. THP has already ported gpodder to sailfish using pyside+QML.

The Following User Says Thank You to mikecomputing For This Useful Post:
Posts: 951 | Thanked: 2,344 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ UK
Hey guys,

I seems to have an issue where I can't deploy my application if the app is already open in the emulator, this means that I got to close the app every time before I can deploy to see my changes. I am really enjoying the coding but that constant closing is getting super annoying.

The error is this: :-1: error: Upload of file 'C:\Users\Mariusmssj\Test\Test' failed. The server said: 'Failure'. If '/opt/sdk/bin/Test' is currently running on the remote host, you might need to stop it first.

and my run settings are attached in the image.

I was told I could add a "killall /opt/sdk/bin/Test" at the start of the deployment but I am not sure where to add it. Any suggestions ?

Originally Posted by mariusmssj View Post
Hey guys,

I seems to have an issue where I can't deploy my application if the app is already open in the emulator, this means that I got to close the app every time before I can deploy to see my changes. I am really enjoying the coding but that constant closing is getting super annoying.

The error is this: :-1: error: Upload of file 'C:\Users\Mariusmssj\Test\Test' failed. The server said: 'Failure'. If '/opt/sdk/bin/Test' is currently running on the remote host, you might need to stop it first.

and my run settings are attached in the image.

I was told I could add a "killall /opt/sdk/bin/Test" at the start of the deployment but I am not sure where to add it. Any suggestions ?

if u using qtcreator u can kill it in by cllicking the stop icon.

(click "application output" tab in the bottom area)

SDK video tutorial

http://youtu.be/z3hMGNwObx8

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mikecomputing For This Useful Post: