Posts: 308 | Thanked: 299 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Graveyard

Posts: 226 | Thanked: 270 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Bosnia and Herzegovina
If only that would be that easy...or possible. I say, leave it...and kick his a**

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Originally Posted by dzano View Post
If only that would be that easy...or possible. I say, leave it...and kick his a**
Let him do it He is split-personality

He is trolling himself. Nobody seriously thinks AMD could hack a brick FWIW so if he proves he hacked somebody you can be dead sure he hacked his own system

This is just like that other bs of his that he is an app developer and is porting the app named Vault from Android to Sailfish when all he has ever done is the Hello World example on sailfish.org by following the step-by-step gude

Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 710 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Beirut, Lebanon
Say whatever you want I really don't mind But if you want to bet that I can hack that bastard, it's on, really on. The account I linked to, will eventually disappear. I promise you. If you can't believe, don't Wanna bet?

Originally Posted by Dave999
I will vote AMD for president next time if I'm having any shares during next meeting.

Do good for a human being and like my art page!

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
And who is that bastard? You?

Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
And who is that bastard? You?
I really, really want to make a bet. I can prove that I can take him down. And whoever wants to join the bet shall do, if you win. You ban me for 3 days. If I win, you stop saying any of this **** about me. Deal?
Accept the bet if you're a man.

I will vote AMD for president next time if I'm having any shares during next meeting.

Last edited by AMD; 2013-03-27 at 16:38.

And he rejects the bet.. He is not even that self-confident! Can you believe that?! If he can't accept a bet from me, how would he be a MAN?!

Posts: 1,974 | Thanked: 1,834 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ india
I have a bet u guys ready to accept it????? Ol fellas are invited

Posts: 226 | Thanked: 270 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Bosnia and Herzegovina
Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
Let him do it He is split-personality

He is trolling himself. Nobody seriously thinks AMD could hack a brick FWIW so if he proves he hacked somebody you can be dead sure he hacked his own system

This is just like that other bs of his that he is an app developer and is porting the app named Vault from Android to Sailfish when all he has ever done is the Hello World example on sailfish.org by following the step-by-step gude
Hahahha list of his skills never ends

Originally Posted by AMD View Post
I really, really want to make a bet. I can prove that I can take him down. And whoever wants to join the bet shall do, if you win. You ban me for 3 days. If I win, you stop saying any of this **** about me. Deal?
Accept the bet if you're a man.
If you're willing to make it a money-bet...I'M IN

No, no money involved...