Active Topics

Posts: 36 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Mar 2011 @ Manila, Philippines
ah ok po! thanks anyway.
Originally Posted by topet2k12001 View Post
Friend,

I'm sorry but I'm still at work and I'm in a meeting. Sorry it seems like our schedules don't match often. As a suggestion, please visit our thread at symbianize.com. Just search for the thread on N900 tutorials. That way, there will be other members who can help you when I'm not available. Just tell them that I referred you there; they will be glad to help.

please help! try ko po flash n900 ko using windows7.already installed and downloaded maemo flasher,vanilla file and combined respectively;try ko po ung step 1 and here's what happened:
"flasher-3.5.exe is not recognized as an internal or external command,operable program or batch file."

Posts: 23 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ Philippines
@bebek_35
make sure nasa flasher directory ka sa command prompt. sa win7 ko "C:\Program Files\maemo\flasher-3.5".

Originally Posted by vicscraft View Post
@bebek_35
make sure nasa flasher directory ka sa command prompt. sa win7 ko "C:\Program Files\maemo\flasher-3.5".
ang lumalabas kase sa laptop ko when i run the flasher, "C:\Windows\system32>".

Posts: 1,225 | Thanked: 1,905 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Quezon City, Philippines
Originally Posted by bebek_35 View Post
ang lumalabas kase sa laptop ko when i run the flasher, "C:\Windows\system32>".
Code:
cd "C:\Program Files\maemo\flasher-3.5"

Originally Posted by Hurrian View Post
Code:
cd "C:\Program Files\maemo\flasher-3.5"
@hurrian i tried to do it but it goes like this:

C:\Windows\system32>cd "C:\Program Files\maemo\flasher-3.5"
C:\Program Files\maemo\flasher-3.5>-F RX_51_2009SE_20.2010.36-2_PR_COMBINED_MR0_ARM.bin -f
'-F' is not recognized as internal or external command,operable program or batch file.

please i need some help here!

Posts: 1,729 | Thanked: 388 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Canada

C:\Program Files\maemo\flasher-3.5>-F RX_51_2009SE_20.2010.36-2_PR_COMBINED_MR0_ARM.bin -f
'-F' is not recognized as internal or external command,operable program or batch file.

try removing the quote marks....

Code:
cd C:\Program Files\maemo\flasher-3.5
EDIT: i read that wrong....if you're using win7, there's no easy way to flash n900. I am using windows 7 and the only thing i thought of is installing a winXP virtual machine and flash my n900 using that.

"The best way to break a Spell is to prevent it from being cast in the first place"

N900: 1000/1150mhz; sampling_rate 15; up_threshold 150000;

Last edited by gabby131; 2011-06-05 at 22:17.

Originally Posted by gabby131 View Post
try removing the quote marks....

Code:
EDIT: i read that wrong....if you're using win7, there's no easy way to flash n900. I am using windows 7 and the only thing i thought of is installing a winXP virtual machine and flash my n900 using that.
win XP virtual machine? how can i install it?

Posts: 535 | Thanked: 598 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Republic of the Philippines

@bebek
kulang po kayo ng "flasher-3.5.exe" sa start ng command ninyo. dapat po ganito itsura nya:
C:\Program Files\maemo\flasher-3.5>flasher-3.5.exe -F RX_51_2009SE_20.2010.36-2_PR_COMBINED_MR0_ARM.bin -f

nakabold po yung kulang sa command nyo. saka make sure you run the Command Prompt with administrator privilege. at pwede po siyang gawin sa windows7, yun gamit ko eh. hehe you can also visit sir topet's thread at symbianize if you want to see his well-made tutorials.

Last edited by vetsin; 2011-06-06 at 00:57.

The Following User Says Thank You to vetsin For This Useful Post:
Posts: 428 | Thanked: 226 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Philippines
Originally Posted by vetsin View Post
@bebek
kulang po kayo ng "flasher-3.5.exe" sa start ng command ninyo. dapat po ganito itsura nya:
C:\Program Files\maemo\flasher-3.5>flasher-3.5.exe -F RX_51_2009SE_20.2010.36-2_PR_COMBINED_MR0_ARM.bin -f

nakabold po yung kulang sa command nyo. saka make sure you run the Command Prompt with administrator privilege. at pwede po siyang gawin sa windows7, yun gamit ko eh. hehe you can also visit sir topet's thread at symbianize if you want to see his well-made tutorials.
That's correct. I noticed that bebek missed that too.

Code:
EDIT: i read that wrong....if you're using win7, there's no easy way to flash n900. I am using windows 7 and the only thing i thought of is installing a winXP virtual machine and flash my n900 using that.[/QUOTE]

I have tried flashing the N900 in Ubuntu, Windows XP, and Windows 7. All of them use the same instructions (except in Ubuntu where you type "sudo" and a space before the command), and all are working and easy. Perhaps you are talking about Windows 7 64-bit that is difficult to use the flasher on, and not Windows 7 32-bit?

Hi Bebek,

Please read these posts to make it easier for you.

http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=911
http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=915

If still you can't do it correctly, there is a YouTube video tutorial in the Wiki Page itself. Just watch it and follow it.

Tags
filipino, jovit, nokia n900, pacman, pinoy ako, pinoys, selling n900