Notices

Originally Posted by schokopudding View Post
I stated that question in other Threads, but never got a real answer:

Are there Terminal Commands, or other ways to set the Wazapp Account to "offline" or "online" again? Or do i really have to close Wazapp by Settings -> Exit to get it offline?
yes, as u said

Is there any chance a dev can implement this? As I read this thread, it seems, that coderus is still working on the project, but I really dont know if its possible to have changes like that still implemented...

I think it would be really an improvement to have an option like: "stay permanently online", "update interval" and "manual connection" and I for myself would appreciate it.

Thank you loads for Nightly 24 !

Posts: 594 | Thanked: 1,094 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Rhine
Originally Posted by schokopudding View Post
Is there any chance a dev can implement this? As I read this thread, it seems, that coderus is still working on the project, but I really dont know if its possible to have changes like that still implemented...

I think it would be really an improvement to have an option like: "stay permanently online", "update interval" and "manual connection" and I for myself would appreciate it.
yes, all possible

Originally Posted by ed00 View Post
kikujiro0208

Had same issue and went through endless amount of removing and installing it until today its finally resolved
going through pretty much entire wiki and this thread.
Prior to installing new version you should completely remove and purge and then go with new installation.
Obviously you can use Xterminal or one of the useful (easier to use) app like FileCase to get access.
Hi Ed,
After removing and purging, did you install the regular or nightly version?... thanks...

Originally Posted by kikujiro0208 View Post
Hi Ed,
After removing and purging, did you install the regular or nightly version?... thanks...
hey Kikujiro0208,

I tried both at least to make something to work but eventually latest Coderus's nightly 24 worked out and registration #.
http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...ostcount=10082

check your logfile → terminal
/opt/waxmppplugin/bin/wazapp/wazapp
more on wiki http://wiki.maemo.org/Wazapp#Create_...roubleshooting

Last edited by ed00; 2013-07-21 at 18:46.

The Following User Says Thank You to ed00 For This Useful Post:
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
@ piloti -Had the same errors, i removed all from wazzap, and reinstalled latest version of Coderus, it works again like a charm, greetz.

Last edited by aQUICK1; 2013-07-21 at 08:19. Reason: typo

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
OK, I've finally got it sorted.

I used the .9.2.0 nightly build 24 which is NOT available from the Wazapp home page, only from here.... http://openrepos.net/content/wazapp

@Coderus : is there a way you can load the nightly build package to the Wazzap N9 download page and not just from Openrepos..... ?

Now that it is working, it is working fine.

Thanks and cheerio.
P.

Posts: 446 | Thanked: 207 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Austria/Germany
@piloti

why?

Hey guys..if I download the .deb file in the pc and transfer to the download folder in my n9...how do I install it from the phone? There's no folder/app for downloads in the phone eh?

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp