Active Topics

Posts: 1,885 | Thanked: 2,008 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ OVI MAPS
Originally Posted by marrat View Post
However I understand the hints of zehjotkah in the way that both "developer" and "consumer" device will have QWERTY. You, however, are claiming, developer device with QWERTY, consumer device without...

Don't care who's right, I just need find a way to get the QWERTY one...
yup and its true and I'm willing to talk to zehhjotkah in private how i know but not here publicly

Last edited by NvyUs; 2011-05-19 at 13:12.

Posts: 490 | Thanked: 296 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Hannover-Germany-EU-Earth
Originally Posted by NvyUs View Post
I've had it confirmed by 3 people now there is two devices 2 Nokians and 1 who works close with Nokia,
zehjotkah as been saying this too even before the leak for last couple weeks, but people are still ignoring it and swear differently, but its I and zehjotkah who will laugh last
ok, but what will be the difference?

Will it have the same name, first model for developers and the second (with consumer firmware) for consumers <- like n900

or

will it be something like n9 and later n10, similar hardware but the second (laikku) without the keyboard?

and keep in mind that elop said that there will be one meego phone this year, not at least one...

Last edited by Brock; 2011-05-19 at 13:15.

Originally Posted by Brock View Post
ok, but what will be the difference?

Will it have the same name, first model for developers and the second (with consumer firmware) for consumers <- like n900

or

will it be something like n9 and later n10, similar hardware but the second without the keyboard?

and keep in mind that elop said that there will be one meego phone this year, not at least one...
The Elop statement would fit to the first option with "only" different firmwares...

Posts: 490 | Thanked: 296 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Hannover-Germany-EU-Earth
yup and its true and I'm willing to talk to zehhjotkah in private how i know but not here publicly
ok, but then it would be the same with the n900, so we will still have only 1 phone, just some people will get it a little bit earlier then the whole rest

Posts: 1,885 | Thanked: 2,008 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ OVI MAPS
I know nothing about specs I've never claimed to Know that. All I know is the device in video is not the One people should be getting excited over and the Consumer device as no hardware KB

Posts: 513 | Thanked: 651 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Sweden
It looks like qgil's talk at MeeGo conf next week wasn't accepted.
http://sf2011.meego.com/program/sess...eego-community

So there may not be that much info from Nokia about Harmattan next week after all. Maybe it's Intel that turns up the heat?

Edit: Full schedule: http://sf2011.meego.com/program/session-schedule
But the WM7 "horse" has a blood lineage tracing back to donkeys such as WM6.5, 6.1, 6.0, 5.1 that was fully neglected for too many years and Microsoft did sweet F all to maintain it (still running on Pocket IE4/6!!).

Last edited by xerxes2; 2011-05-19 at 13:27.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to xerxes2 For This Useful Post:
I know nothing about specs I've never claimed to Know that. All I know is the device in video is not the One people should be getting excited over and the Consumer device as no hardware KB
how actual is your information?

Originally Posted by Brock View Post
how actual is your information?
As he just claimed to have talked to two Nokians and one person close to Nokia, one could assume that info is pretty up-to-date

The Following User Says Thank You to marrat For This Useful Post:
Posts: 5,335 | Thanked: 8,187 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Pennsylvania, USA
If Nokia releases a phone with higher screen resolution than the iPhone 4, does Engadget make a sound?

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sjgadsby For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 642 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ California USA
Are you saying that the N950 Meego NIT will not have a hardware keyboard?

Tags
duke nukem4eva, epic!, harmattan, n-950, nokia diamond, non-believers, rm680, wasteland