Notices

Posts: 56 | Thanked: 26 times | Joined on Sep 2013 @ india
guys help me..............
my problem is im using nokia n9 .......1.3............ i was usuing wazapp nightly it worked fine...then installed 0.9.21 it worked fine too......... then i used my sim in galaxy tab....i used whatsup in that...registered it...but it never send me any code r ...thing like that i just registered by itself........then later i put the same sim in nokia n9.....and i started registering it...now im getting ...toomany guesses ...then guessed too fast...retry after ...some time..........then i tried voice activation...it succeded but ..no call recivied ...... i treid ....try me if everything failed....it says the same ...recent try...try after some time...i tried even after a day..it said the same.....i dnt know wat to do...pls help me guys as soon as possible

Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Originally Posted by coderus View Post
@jalyst well, after finishing work with my client i can look at wazapp again
P.S. i hate bubbles chat in wazapp and harmattan conversations. it take too many space.
Cool.

Hopefully at least some of the work in your client rubs-off onto Wazapp, & vice-versa.
It'd be unfortunate if both projects remained as "islands unto themselves"...

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,700 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden

The Following User Says Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by soryuuha View Post
check his twitter to test his build..
But why there is no announce thread here? Is that because,
clients still under testing...
developers' respect to Tarek (creator)....
forum regulations..
professional ethics...

sorry for OT, just asked because of curiosity..

Nokia 3310 -> Nokia 6030 -> Nokia N95 -> Nokia X6 -> Nokia N900 -> Nokia N9 -> Nokia Lumia 1520

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,700 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
@praveenchand just in early alpha testing. client in beaty and beast state

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 56 | Thanked: 26 times | Joined on Sep 2013 @ india
Thanks guys.....all of asudden i registered did nothiing new.....any way thanks for the reply especially coderus

Hi, just updated version to 9.21 and I cant connect with my n9, on 9.20 version I was able to connect to internet and wazapp was connecting, now you can connect, disconnect from internet and wazapp stays offline... After restart You can connect, so that means be always online, or restart phone?

I don't know if anybody else experiencing same issue. This is third time I am getting notification that someone joined group "You".
First time it was a known number (from my contact list), the rest two times it was unknown number.

Each time I deleted this conversation.
Attached Images

Nokia 3310 -> Nokia 6030 -> Nokia N95 -> Nokia X6 -> Nokia N900 -> Nokia N9 -> Nokia Lumia 1520

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to praveenchand For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by praveenchand View Post
I don't know if anybody else experiencing same issue. This is third time I am getting notification that someone joined group "You".
First time it was a known number (from my contact list), the rest two times it was unknown number.

Each time I deleted this conversation.
its a notification from WhatsApp that someone from your contact book just joined WhatsApp. Apparently Wazapp doesn't know how to handle it well, hence that kind of notification.restart wazapp and you should see the name instead of numbers..

The Following User Says Thank You to soryuuha For This Useful Post:
hey guys,

got my n9 back a few weeks ago and updated to newest wazapp client.

everythings works perfect (thanks to the developers) though i cant send fotos.

now i followed this thread till page nr. 600 or so, and any problem i had with wazapp before was already described and a solution was given.

my problem looks as follows: whenever i select a foto i want to send to others, it shows how the pictured is being uploaded to the server. But at the point where it should say "sent" it says "retry" and it gives me the red dot.
I can retry as many times as i want, it wont change.

this problem might have been discussed before and im sorry if it had.
i'd be very thankful if someone then can redirect me to the solution and help me out in any other way

keep the hard work up guys
u rock

edit: jsut did a lucky pick at page 1040 and voila, problem & solution is described already, thanks

Last edited by Splinx; 2013-09-30 at 09:18.

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp