Notices

failed. server said bad_param

when i want to do registration i received this error
i use different ways for registration like use another android phone and use a website to send registration code but they don't work and i still have this error

can anybody help me to solve this and use wazapp?!

I too have the same problem. Either I get a "wrong param" or the SMS simply doesnt arrive.

Ive tried all the nightly builds and the official build. All of them produce errors. Any idea how to register again?

Thanks in advance!

Ive found a way to register myself with whatsapp.

Ive generated a Code using WART (Whatsapp Registration Tool). Then Ive switched into /opt/waxmpplugin/bin/wazapp/Yowsup, removed the whole content, downloaded the newest source from https://github.com/tgalal/yowsup extracted the src/Yowsup files into the cleaned Yowsup folder, registrated using the generated code, and it went successful. Then Ive removed and reinstalled wazapp to get the old Yowsup folder back and I was able to login.

It doesnt start with the updated framework (that's why you need to reinstall) and after reinstalling you don't have a contact list (sync returns no contacts), but you can receive messages and are able to answer. So Ive messaged my friends to write me a message over whatsapp and now I can chat again. Its not a nice method, but its a nice workaround as long as we have to wait for the update.

Last edited by __fastcall; 2014-01-27 at 22:27.

Hi, I lost all my wazapp contact, I reinstall wazap 0.9.22 and also 0.9.20.nightly35 but still no contact on wazapp. Only show in contact tab when some friend sent me a text.

any idea?

thanks

me too waiting for update

dont like persecute just bcoz way of chat and automatic adds all group members in contacts :s

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,700 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
use whatsup. it still working and can sync contacts

Tarek just tweeted that he is currently working on an update also was humble enough to apologise for the delay..!!! People having problems , be patient for solution to your problems..

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to omar451451 For This Useful Post:
HELP ??? I m using Wazapp 9.22 on my N9.
Since few weeks, I am unable to Sync the Contacts. When I Sync, the new added Contacts using Wazapp, doesnt get added to my Wazapp 9.22 on N9. I uninstalled and then successfully Installed the Wazapp 9.22 again.
Now since I deleted all Wazapp files from Filebox, and its re-installed, it doesnt show up any Contacts now. and need to Sync.
So when i do Sync, it doesnt actually Sync, and no Contacts appear in my Wazapp. I hope I m using the latest version.

Plese HELP Devs & Experts.....

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,700 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
its discussed many times and no solution for wazapp yet. you might use whatsup or persecute instead.

Will wait for the update... Thanks....

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp