Notices

Closed Thread
Posts: 1,808 | Thanked: 4,272 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Germany
Originally Posted by malkavian View Post
While you don't close Yappari letting it on background it wouldn't sync again.
+1. Especially considering that Yappari is such a nice and well-behaved application (in terms of cpu usage, memory, etc.).

Hell. I think I have to start actually "chatting" with people (after having resisted for about 15 years), just to use Yappari a bit

Posts: 22 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ tripoli lebanon
hey man i downloaded yappari and when it asked for my mobile no , i entered it and i was connected to the internet when it started to verify it .. but in the end .. after it finishes it says : the verification SMS was never received. please try later . so what should i do to fix it ?

It seems you have a problem nobody else has. It sounds really difficult. Maybe you should ask g**gle and find someone who has the same problem...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 814d3 For This Useful Post:
yeah i googled it and everytime it leads to this post ! so dounno man i really want whatsapp to work on my mobile .. i dnt want to xchange it or smthin ..

So, great, you found this thread. How about reading it?

and why ur tryin to mess with me rather than helpin .. anways thx

Posts: 461 | Thanked: 358 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Bilbao (Basque Country [Spain])
@illusionistM mr. 814d3 is using irony to tell you to read and search in this thread. Try to read the first lines of the first post of this thread.

@814d3 "nobody else has" Good one XD

i uninstalled yappari 0.17 and installed yappaari 0.16 .. then it shows me that there are too many regetrations please try later .. then i upgrade the 0.16 to 0.17 then ui get the same message (the verification SMS was never received. please try later )..

like duhh i know he is using irony .. but rather being a such a .. he has to take it easy .. im new here .. like what i was born a genius ?..

Posts: 1,808 | Thanked: 4,272 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Germany
@ilusionistM,

If you had read this thread you wouldn't be asking this question.

Apparently Whatsapp does not allow any new registrations using Yappari. Meaning you're too late to the party.

Closed Thread

Tags
alpha, awesomeness, best_client, let_it_die, mumbai_dumbai, read_first_post, whatsapp