Active Topics

Notices

Originally Posted by drsilviuro View Post
How to download to pc??
Install on the pc the firefox addon called user agent switcher.
In 'options' create new one named Nokia N900.
Copy in the description of the user agent the lines you find in a thread of this forum teaching about n900 user agent.
Then in firefox select the new user agent.
You have to make believe to OVI that you are using your phone.
Integrate this post with the youtube tutorials you can find searching by google 'how download ovi pc'.

The Following User Says Thank You to Patroclo For This Useful Post:
if he is saving the file the guy on 1st page on his screenshot if its in var folder does that mean if someone buys it and uploads for us we can install it? im not talking about piracy just curious

I gladly purchased this and angry birds.. love to support quality games.. this game is very fun IMO..

Posts: 94 | Thanked: 40 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Germany
Originally Posted by patt2k View Post
does that mean if someone buys it and uploads for us we can install it? im not talking about piracy just curious
what you are talking about IS piracy.
It works this way, this is the reason you can find the .deb on Torrent sites since a few hours after launch.
so please stop this here.

The Following User Says Thank You to weißelstone For This Useful Post:
Ok, I downloaded Zen Bound and saw it download in the browser under downloads. After the download, a yellow screen flashed confirming the download but the app manager didnt open up. Its the next day and its still hasnt opened up.
Is there a way to install Zen Bound through the X Terminal? I dont know where to look on my phone to find zen bound.
Can anyone help?

After 20 minutes of play I feel my eyes disturbed. Does someone else experience it?

Posts: 266 | Thanked: 89 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Norway
Originally Posted by Patroclo View Post
After 20 minutes of play I feel my eyes disturbed. Does someone else experience it?
uhm... it must be something wrong with the game

"Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. Yes is the answer..."

Originally Posted by Patroclo View Post
Somewhat true; I also feel dizzy during and after playing this game.

Do all of you that feel dizzy play console games, as this could be a side-effect of motion sickness or minor epilepsy.

I have yet to experience dizzyness when playing, even long 2 hour stretches of the game.

Posts: 293 | Thanked: 372 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Westside
Just purchased the game, for the second time, so for $10 this better be effin' magical! All kidding aside, it looks like a polished product. OVI's support on the download problems otoh is pitiful. Apparently they can't do anything about the resetting the 5-count, and claim it is per day, so I should try redownload after 24-hrs. 3 days later, no joy. I finally did the "save link as" and renamed it .deb and it finally works. Unfortunately I stumbled on the "agent switcher" too late, probably would've saved my cheap arse $4.99, i.e. the vanilla-soy-mocha-double-whip-latte-with-a-cherry-on-top one consumes while playing such an awesome game!