Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 4,708 | Thanked: 4,649 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Bulgaria
Add a feature request, I'm starting to forget all the things needed

I solve problem with flash plugin. It was my fault. I used old version of plugin. Now sound works normal.
Do you now about problem with copy text to clipboard?
Only one word can be copied.
Also paste to URL field doesn't work.

Last edited by svs57; 2009-04-30 at 07:39.

The url field copy/paste is already fixed, there is a preliminary build on my site (0.3.1-2) which fixes it.

Not sure what you mean by one word can be copied?

When i try copy some text one word copied. Moving stilo to the right or left make scrolling but not coping text. Sorry for my english

Originally Posted by svs57 View Post
When i try copy some text one word copied. Moving stilo to the right or left make scrolling but not coping text. Sorry for my english
As was written many times, including in the first post of this thread - hold down the menu button and drag to select text.

Sorry for stupid question

On some forms using Tear I can't enter the correct number of characters. It only allows the form maximum minus two.

I remember reading something about previously but I can't find it now. Was there a fix for this (couldn't find from bug tracker either) or was it a problem with libwebkit?

No, there's no fix for that yet.It is in webkit, but I think it is not upstream one, probably something with the old glib, have to check.

The Following User Says Thank You to Bundyo For This Useful Post:
bundyo! I just wanted to say thank you! Tear is awesome. it is now my primary browser. Thank you for everything, mon ami

BTW, is it possible to add a vertical full screen mode on the application level, for those who do not have rotation-enabled kernels?

Tags
browserd fix, microb killer, webkit