Notices

i installed libcurl3 and my widget working fine... however i cant upload image... any1 have solution for this??

Facebook Desktop Widget is Not Responding- Showing The Error Message Facebook Sharing Plugin is Not Working-Showing Error message - No Network Connection-Operation Failed

I had to reboot my N900 after installing libcurl3 to get it to work. Just relogging into fb widget was not enough.

HTH

Yeeee facebook work again i love n900

Yeaaaahh working again tks

Help, incorrect email/password combination, widget and share photo dont't work. Any people have this problem?

Thanks

The Following User Says Thank You to mailcomx For This Useful Post:
Posts: 310 | Thanked: 202 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Ireland
Yep. same here. Started this thread a couple of days ago

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=92806

Still no solution. I can log in through the browser but not with widget a sharing plugin. Bugs the sh1t out of me because I know the login details are right.

@mailcomx
Did you logout and try and login again or did it just stop working?

Originally Posted by king Ralphred View Post
@mailcomx
Did you logout and try and login again or did it just stop working?
I got flashed my device, but when I installed all apps now This widget and share photo service dont working, before always working with out problem, Now I cannot login (incorrect email/password combination). I have cssu testing last versión. I tried to re-install libcurl3 all forms to solve. But no solution.

Originally Posted by mailcomx View Post
I got flashed my device, but when I installed all apps now This widget and share photo service dont working, before always working with out problem, Now I cannot login (incorrect email/password combination). I have cssu testing last versión. I tried to re-install libcurl3 all forms to solve. But no solution.
I have 2 devices, one with pr1.3 and one with cssu stable. Niether will login. I suspect we will be seeing more cases as more people logout and try and login again.