Notices

Posts: 35 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ sweden
Think i have tried everything but i get no voice directions when driving, works in settings but not while driving is there anyone who can help me with this?

Tried for the last 2 hours but still can't findthe file to install it.
as you have said i'm using file manager to locate the deb file, click on it and it then takes you to the apps manager which as i said before gives you the 3 icons.
I have even deleted the files and reinstalled.
But one odd thing when i open the installer from my pc it comes up cannot find the drive, click continue and ithen takes you to the screen to pick the drive you want to install it on???????

Hello to all!! i need your help!!!

Iīve download the program , and i put all the files like the tuturial (in the n900 root) and install the .deb file, them restart the phone .
But when i try to start the program after 1 or 2 secons it closes....... i have already reinstaled once again and again.... every times it closes when i try onpen it.... Anyone can help me ... Please!!

Posts: 932 | Thanked: 278 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Kentucky
It is finalized: Searching for "places" in Sygic is not possible. Will try managing this until OVI maps arrives.

Posts: 384 | Thanked: 95 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Romania
Any chance for Romania detalied map?

I will buy it just give it to me please!

Posts: 844 | Thanked: 521 times | Joined on Jan 2009 @ UK southampton
most questions that have been asked on here should really be directed to sygic. It is after all a global third party software and these duplicate threads from new members not bothering to read previous posts are getting tedious.
Im all for helping but it is quite obvious that sygics installation guides are not working for the average user. This needs to be simplified.
I dont think even a wiki would suffice as most qestions are from new members whos next question would be give me a link to wiki.
This is not a dig at anyone but it is plain to see somthing is not right. I am more than happy with the software and will answer any problems specific to the maemo release if sygic are willing to do the same.
It just seems like it was get it out there and we will pick up the pieces. More sygic support is needed at least a point to the direction of a sygic installation FAQ

Last edited by casper27; 2010-03-30 at 21:49.

Posts: 170 | Thanked: 27 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ reading, uk
Maybe sygic and nokia are one in the same both useless.

Originally Posted by yourthe guy View Post
Tried for the last 2 hours but still can't findthe file to install it.
as you have said i'm using file manager to locate the deb file, click on it and it then takes you to the apps manager which as i said before gives you the 3 icons.
I have even deleted the files and reinstalled.
But one odd thing when i open the installer from my pc it comes up cannot find the drive, click continue and ithen takes you to the screen to pick the drive you want to install it on???????
Wasn't there something about installing from .deb files that came with the last firmware update? Are you running the latest firmware?

Hello to all!!

There is no one that can help me with my crashing problem after 2 seconds of trying to iniciate the Sygic program??

Please i havenīt no mere ideas!!

Posts: 739 | Thanked: 220 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Surrey, UK
Originally Posted by h_miguel_castro View Post
Hello to all!!

There is no one that can help me with my crashing problem after 2 seconds of trying to iniciate the Sygic program??

Please i havenīt no mere ideas!!
Have you tried contacting Sygic Support directly to have them assist?
There is a way that seems right to a man, but in the end it leads to death. Proverbs 14:12