Notices

Posts: 1,648 | Thanked: 2,122 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ UNKLE's Never Never Land
Originally Posted by delaroca View Post
That's what I am seeing too with my claws v 2.10.0 install,

-- Denis
Thanks for your answer. Now that I read again, I didn't put my question correctly . So, I don't understand if yours is doing the same or the opposite .

Again: I would expect the CM to invoke the connection but it doesn't. Is that what you see too?

In order to overcome this, I usually press the refresh of the RSS in the desktop and then start CM. In that way, the connection is already made when CM goes for the IMAP connection.

BTW, there was just an update to v 2.10.0-1 but the site doesn't still have the changelog. Probably there will be some news tomorrow.

EDIT: Sorry, I've messed previously the version number. I should stop posting that late at night!

Last edited by Saturn; 2007-07-17 at 10:12.

Originally Posted by Flomet View Post
Can anyone help, I have removed 2.9.1-1 and tried to update to the latest version then a box pops up and says "Unable to install. Installation file corrupted". I have carried out a soft reset with no luck.
Thanks in advance for any help given
Jim
I'm getting the exact same error.

I have the same problem

Originally Posted by Flomet View Post
Can anyone help, I have removed 2.9.1-1 and tried to update to the latest version then a box pops up and says "Unable to install. Installation file corrupted".
Jim
I'm having this too - attempting a fresh install on my newly updated N800 from the repository linked on the claws mail maemo homepage. v2.10.0-1

Toby

Originally Posted by toby View Post
I'm having this too - attempting a fresh install on my newly updated N800 from the repository linked on the claws mail maemo homepage. v2.10.0-1

Toby
Hum, sorry, my fault. I fixed the repository.

Posts: 16 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ United States
Has anyone completed a port of the claws mail html plugin?

-------------------------------------

Originally Posted by Saturn View Post
Thanks for your answer. Now that I read again, I didn't put my question correctly . So, I don't understand if yours is doing the same or the opposite .

Again: I would expect the CM to invoke the connection but it doesn't. Is that what you see too?

In order to overcome this, I usually press the refresh of the RSS in the desktop and then start CM. In that way, the connection is already made when CM goes for the IMAP connection.

BTW, there was just an update to v 2.10.0-1 but the site doesn't still have the changelog. Probably there will be some news tomorrow.

EDIT: Sorry, I've messed previously the version number. I should stop posting that late at night!
Yes, it appears that Claws, even this late 2.10.0-1 version, can not start network services when trying to go online.

-- Denis

I need help, please!

First question:
I have on my 770 a pop3 account in claws-mail and have ticked not to deleate mails from the server, because I want to receive them later at my PC again.
Now, when I deleate the mails within the email-prog of my PC on the server, and start claws-mai on my 770 for the next time and go for receiving new mails, those I have deleated from the server with my PC are there still in claws-mail! As I understand, deleating from the server means, that those mails do not exist anymore, but why donīt they dissappeare in claws-mail?

Second question:
When I receive doc-file attatchments and I click at "open with" and I select "docviewer" or or select "antiword", nothing happens, they do not get opend. With excel-Attachments and gnumeric it works! What am I doing wrong?

And please apologize my bad english......

Posts: 701 | Thanked: 21 times | Joined on Feb 2006 @ Italy
Originally Posted by kino View Post
I need help, please!

Now, when I deleate the mails within the email-prog of my PC on the server, and start claws-mai on my 770 for the next time and go for receiving new mails, those I have deleated from the server with my PC are there still in claws-mail! As I understand, deleating from the server means, that those mails do not exist anymore, but why donīt they dissappeare in claws-mail?
Guess you're using POP3. So that it means that once you discharged the messages on your 770, they are *locally* downloaded, they are not affected by what happens server-side. If you want to delete them from the 770 you must move to the trash then empty the trash-bin.

Thank You for Your answer.

I have manually to move all messages? After I have proofed, if they are "old", that means, deleted from server, or "new", still on the server for collectig them on the PC?

Really?

That seems a little bit painfull, I think........