Did you just said twitter widget? or was that a typo? Because still I'm not able to login.

Or is it still in developer testing? I don't see any updates related to that releasing to public! Or may be I am wrong.

Please post the link or link to the news, if you have the working twitter widget...

Thanks

Originally Posted by Stonik View Post
This is almost too much, first an update for Twitter widget and then Gas Balls. I don't think I can handle this much support from Nokia.

No, seriously. Good news.

Edit: I think Nokia should announce this in public, as lots of people are saying goodbye to Maemo just because of the lack of updates.

Posts: 1,012 | Thanked: 817 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ France
Qt4.7 should be part of PR1.3 if i believe the gitorious Qt branch :=)

New ovi store n900 (bottom) old store (top)

so itsss realll the new update will cook my food and also clean my floor and will drive me to my university !! yeyeyeyee !

Posts: 3,159 | Thanked: 2,023 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Finland
Originally Posted by TiagoTiago View Post
What was that device that had a 3 way slider, sliding down would make a qwerty, to one side would bring a numeric pad, and to the other i think it brought a media keypad (stop, play/pause, next, previous etc) ?
absolutely, you have to invent metamaterials though before anything you described can be done in real life.

e: unless you prefer something like n95 thickness +5-8mm
If the link doesn't help, just use
Google Custom Search

Last edited by ossipena; 2010-09-14 at 10:40.

just make a phone wich have keys with lcd under it. this way you can give them an other character on all ways you slide it. It shouldnt even be to hard to make. N96 allready had 2 options on the buttons for media and gaming. it used different lighting to show them.

Well they have updated the files on the website below today so looks like something is happening.

http://repository.maemo.org/extras/dists/fremantle-1.3/

I sense something big...

not necessarily an update but a thread....

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to extendedping For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,012 | Thanked: 817 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ France
of course it updated ... it s a symlink of fremantle-1.2 so each time an application is updated in extras the symlink have a different date.

look at http://repository.maemo.org/extras/d...le-1.3/Release ... it s still 1.2

Originally Posted by ndi View Post
For an open project, if it's broken, you get to keep the pieces. Or, you get a refund (tee hee it's free so up yours). It is the reason my brush with Linux was so short-lived, back then my video card wasn't supported and after asking around I was told more or less directly to guy another card (back then it was the god of video cards).
Ah, I see you ran into a situation where the vendor of your hardware felt it OK to not support their hardware. I don't see how you can blame Linux for that at all.

This is the same problem we hit with 3D cores in pretty much every mobile device: none of the drivers are open source which making ports with 3D support either impossible or requiring dirty hacks, or you are forever locked to a particular version of some software (like X.)

This is entirely the hardware vendor's fault.

Tags
bigbadidiot, chucknorris, jesus wept, mustread, paradise, umopapisdn