Active Topics

Posts: 120 | Thanked: 24 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Brisbane, Australia.
Originally Posted by abill_uk View Post
HO HO HO these 2 girls are sure to get a bashing now and i will not be suprised if Chemist dont kick there ***'s, actually i am suprised he hasnt already lol.
Really? I would love love to see that. I dare him.

Originally Posted by Rauha View Post
So much rage simply because someone misspells one word in a foreign language. Sad and pathetic.
So, a long post is a rage? That doesn't make any sense to me.

I am simply correcting chemist. That's what people do when others are wrong.

There's a difference between being highly critical and raging. Learn the difference, or just stay out.

Posts: 120 | Thanked: 24 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Brisbane, Australia.
Did you even read my post that you are quoting. I'm basicly saying just the opposite.

It's going to almost identical all other Windows phones. Just like Dell, Acer, HP, etc Windows desktops are same stuff with different logos. Stop worshipping Nokia logo and just buy WP7 phone now, if you want one. No point in waiting for a Nokia one.

HTC has age limit? How old do you have to be to own one?

No age limit for HTC products over here.
Well no it won't be. Why would I buy a WP7 now, when WP7.5 is due to be announced very soon, which means new phones too. Sorry I'm not afraid of progression unlike you.
And as for that HTC age limit, it was obviously a joke. Sorry if it offended you.

It's going to almost identical all other Windows phones. Just like Dell, Acer, HP, etc Windows desktops are same stuff with different logos. Stop worshipping Nokia logo and just buy WP7 phone now, if you want one. No point in waiting for a Nokia one.
I can almost guarantee you that the first Nokia Windows Phone 7 phone will feature a different camera, different screen technology, higher specs,different speakers and sound reproduction quality as well as a different physical design.

You just made yourself look ridiculously stupid.

Last edited by Dion_ddc; 2011-05-24 at 08:56.

Banned | Posts: 695 | Thanked: 308 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ originally pakistan ,now in china
buy one you want ,freedom of buying ))between what is fuss about ? pointless discussion
better live love N900 ,i would have bought it even if it wasnt a nokia product ,,
best ever phone .complexity to deal with issues keeps you much busy with your N900,anyone else does that ?
first ever maemo +android +meego + expandable featured phone all in one ,any one else has it ?
no ,stop babbling about pointless things ..
rest you may buy any phone you want,ever

Tags
bad troll, brainwashed, dork bot, idiot, just say f no, microtroll, popcorn anyone?, steve ballmer, troll yer boat, wait for the w8, wankers