Active Topics

Notices

So obviously I'm clueless... sorry to repeat...
I know I must have done something I shouldn't have in root because i just can't get this to work...

Always get the message 'No graphics plugin selected! Do you want to select one'

Btw I have searched and followed many a reply here but to no avail yet. Sorry for posting such an obvious question

I can't seem to be able to select gles2n64
Only get 'no video' in plugin menu.

Please help if you can.

Originally Posted by oweng View Post
So obviously I'm clueless... sorry to repeat...
I know I must have done something I shouldn't have in root because i just can't get this to work...

Always get the message 'No graphics plugin selected! Do you want to select one'

Btw I have searched and followed many a reply here but to no avail yet. Sorry for posting such an obvious question

I can't seem to be able to select gles2n64
Only get 'no video' in plugin menu.

Please help if you can.
Why were you in root at all? Have you installed my config files?

Originally Posted by hiique View Post
"I'd generally recommend against changing individual buttons in this release as the input plugin detects the first button push when trying... and with the sensitivity of accelerometer, it will detect the "joystick" moving first every time... and you will end up with axis' assigned to buttons: This becomes even more difficult given the way to erase this is to press a button that is not available on the N900 keyboard (delete)."

I've done this... is there a way to undo it, idk, improving a del button? i really wanna use my accelerometer in mario kart back
and please, if you guys could help me, make it detailed (if possible, course) cause i'm a noob in those things, and i'm brazilian btw, so my enlgish isn't the best
thanks
Go back a few pages there is detailed instructions to fix this. If you wish to start again install my config files and that will overwrite your changes. They should also work out of the box with the accelerometer.

stupidly stayed in root after having to apt-get becuase I was having issues with the libsdl-ttf2.0

I have tried deleting the .mupen64plus folder
purging and remvoing all packages as well as reinstalling as well as running your custom config.

hmmm what have I done?

Originally Posted by IzzehO View Post

Go back a few pages there is detailed instructions to fix this. If you wish to start again install my config files and that will overwrite your changes. They should also work out of the box with the accelerometer.

well I re-flashed and it works fine now.

Originally Posted by oweng View Post
stupidly stayed in root after having to apt-get becuase I was having issues with the libsdl-ttf2.0

I have tried deleting the .mupen64plus folder
purging and remvoing all packages as well as reinstalling as well as running your custom config.

hmmm what have I done?

Originally Posted by IzzehO View Post

i've installed your config files and that worked! thanks, and great job you've done with this btw

Does anyone know how to kill mupen64 without having to reboot the device each time? I'm testing a lot of games and most of them give a black screen. When I close that screen the mupen64 screen stays frozen and won't close. I even tried killall mupen64plus in xterm, which just freezes xterm itself

Posts: 1,210 | Thanked: 597 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ hamburg,germany
Originally Posted by Arif View Post
Does anyone know how to kill mupen64 without having to reboot the device each time? I'm testing a lot of games and most of them give a black screen. When I close that screen the mupen64 screen stays frozen and won't close. I even tried killall mupen64plus in xterm, which just freezes xterm itself
reboot?sry never had such a problem and i've tested many games too

Nobody likes us but we dont care....

For example: Yoshi's Story USA freezes the emulator where you can't kill it, but Yoshi's Story Europe works fine.

Posts: 1,210 | Thanked: 597 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ hamburg,germany
Originally Posted by Arif View Post
For example: Yoshi's Story USA freezes the emulator where you can't kill it, but Yoshi's Story Europe works fine.
hmm freezes are really sad.im glad that in 5 months n900 i only had one freeze.
is your device overclocked?which freq and profile are you using?
some guys have problems if using the ideal profile from titans kernel.
some have freezes and reboots after video watching or high cpu freq.

Nobody likes us but we dont care....

The Following User Says Thank You to atilla For This Useful Post:
Yeah I'm overclocked with Titan's kernel. I believe I set it to 1.15.
The phone itself doesn't freeze. Its just Mupen64 freezing and not being killable even via XTerm. This makes it a time robbing job to test a lot of games

Tags
emulator, games, mupen64plus, nintendo, nintendo64