^_^ thanks po!

I'm sure the thoughts and prayers of everyone here at maemo.org are with the people of the Philippines who have been affected by terrible storms, especially those living in Cagayan de Oro, Illigan, and other regions in northern Mindanao. The news is reporting that 957 have been officially declared dead so far, and that bodies are still being found... My best wishes to everyone struggling to rebuild their lives after this terrible tragedy.

Cybot950 - Control a robot with your N9/N950
SMSPetFeeder - Build a Bluetooth/SMS dog feeder with Qt, N950, and arduino
Nerf950 - Use your N9/N950 to fire a Nerf gun

The Following User Says Thank You to kojacker For This Useful Post:
saan makakabili ng lcd screen for our phone?? nabasag kasi lcd ko eh or saan ba may pagawaan neto n900 natin and how much

taga iligan po ako..salamat sa Panginoon safe kami ng pamilya ko..our city really needs medicines,canned goods, clothes kasi mostly padalang relief goods sa cagayan lang napupunta..if your a member of an organization or concern citizen who wants to help donate, please do..I felt sorry for those families na may nasasawing myembro ng pamilya lalo pat magpapasko na. eto na pinakamalungkot na pasko sa iligan :'(

The Following User Says Thank You to blitzlee06 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 304 | Thanked: 235 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Manila
im about to be deployed to Iligan and CDO in the coming days for releif ops work. so excited to help out. OTTERBOX ON!!

Originally Posted by kent_autistic View Post
im about to be deployed to Iligan and CDO in the coming days for releif ops work. so excited to help out. OTTERBOX ON!!
penge ng otterbox bro tnx for helping us!

Posts: 1,225 | Thanked: 1,905 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Quezon City, Philippines
Originally Posted by chivar View Post
saan makakabili ng lcd screen for our phone?? nabasag kasi lcd ko eh or saan ba may pagawaan neto n900 natin and how much
Mga engineers sa GH

UP KO LANG To ako po nka n900 hehhe nung november ko lang naman tong cp na to nung 2009 pa pla ito hehe ayos na cellphone lalo na pag nasa fx ako iniiba ko yung tugtug ng FM ng driver wagegeg

ox na n900 ko nakabili ako lcd 850 sa makati square ako na lang nagkabit mga animal yun sa nokia care 5k quote sa replacement

Originally Posted by vetsin View Post
[hay...] <==this is [sigh...] in filipino. hehe
i just saw the N950 hands-on review at the maemo.org's front page... i really want one...
hmm.. how about we make a deal? if i pass as a decent meego developer by the end of 2011 you'll be giving me your N950! so i still got 6 months! haha just kidding... more people will benefit if the N950s are in good hands. but i still want one.
love this community!
So how did you get on vetsin, are you a MeeGo genius by now? Im still relying on you and Sir topet to start up the first app company on Boracay island so I come work for you in the sunshine hehe

Gosh 6 months is a long time for cellphones, 6 months ago we still had MeeGo hopes and dreams.. hay

By the way, where abouts in Philippines are you both from?

Cybot950 - Control a robot with your N9/N950
SMSPetFeeder - Build a Bluetooth/SMS dog feeder with Qt, N950, and arduino
Nerf950 - Use your N9/N950 to fire a Nerf gun

Tags
filipino, jovit, nokia n900, pacman, pinoy ako, pinoys, selling n900