It's LuciaLui, just sold as 1 piece
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Estel For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,503 | Thanked: 2,688 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Denmark
So anybody have any battery news?, stumbled upon anything like the scuds?

Dr. Frost,

I read about half of this thread but didn't come across if you had ever tested that Maven battery? I'm interested to find out if the the company's claims are accurate.

By the way, thanks for an excellent post. I really appreciate a well thought out and thorough guide.

Sincerely,

Abe

The Following User Says Thank You to Old Abe For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Old Abe View Post
Dr. Frost,

I read about half of this thread but didn't come across if you had ever tested that Maven battery? I'm interested to find out if the the company's claims are accurate.

By the way, thanks for an excellent post. I really appreciate a well thought out and thorough guide.

Sincerely,

Abe
HALF the thread?, no need to do that, everything you need is in the first 3 posts

Do you have a link to that battery then i can get it and test it.

I don't mind testing battery's that are not in the realm of the SCUD's, if it is a battery you use and want peace of mind on if it is the right capacity then post a link and i will look into it.

The Following User Says Thank You to dr_frost_dk For This Useful Post:
Posts: 151 | Thanked: 108 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Belgrade, Serbia
Here in Serbia I found this battery for sale in almost every store. http://www.daxcell.net/Nokia-5800-BL-5J--1750-mAh-9556

This HINORX battery is, let me put this on one word, trash. Only about 450mAh and no warranty at all.

The Following User Says Thank You to uros For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by dr_frost_dk View Post
HALF the thread?, no need to do that, everything you need is in the first 3 posts

Do you have a link to that battery then i can get it and test it.

I don't mind testing battery's that are not in the realm of the SCUD's, if it is a battery you use and want peace of mind on if it is the right capacity then post a link and i will look into it.
Foolish me. I meant the "Mugen" battery. Did you ever get your hands on one?

Thanks,

Abe

Originally Posted by Old Abe View Post
Foolish me. I meant the "Mugen" battery. Did you ever get your hands on one?

Thanks,

Abe
No i never got my hands on any mugen battery's since i just can't justify the price.

Get a donation thing running and i will test the normal BL-5J and the classic mugen XL battery

Mugen is extremely overpriced, and for sure got *less* capacity that dual-scud. At best, You can expect their advertised capacity (2800, or so, i don't remember it now).

/Estel

// Edit

dr_frost_dk, as far as I remember, there is no need to test "normal" Nokia's BL-5J, as it was tested already (listed on first page) and got 1300 mAh.

Also, remember, that anyone who owns mugen battery can test it using only N900, via method from my signature. I'm also against paying Mugenian's for their overpriced battery, sounds like big waste of donations
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

Originally Posted by Estel View Post
Mugen is extremely overpriced, and for sure got *less* capacity that dual-scud. At best, You can expect their advertised capacity (2800, or so, i don't remember it now).

/Estel

// Edit

dr_frost_dk, as far as I remember, there is no need to test "normal" Nokia's BL-5J, as it was tested already (listed on first page) and got 1300 mAh.

Also, remember, that anyone who owns mugen battery can test it using only N900, via method from my signature. I'm also against paying Mugenian's for their overpriced battery, sounds like big waste of donations
not the original nokia battery, but the "small" mugen battery (BL-5J), and yes will also say a waste of money for mugen battery's.

And the original BL-5J got 1320mAh, my already used original battery that came with my new N900 (had few cycles on it before i tested it) got 1300mAh

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dr_frost_dk For This Useful Post:

Tags
battery, battery test, best battery, good bad ugly, modding, mugen battery, scud battery, tool got banned, yasirrfc