Active Topics

Notices

now, I've successfully installed world of goo using qtweaks. and now I want to ask again, how to run plants vs zombies in N9?

what about copying all libs from nitdroid? someone tried that already?
CSSU-T latest version

Hi all,

I have tried like around 20apk files, the same versions which all of you tried and succeeded...i still get the "not a native .apk" error.
any help on this??

copy files inside bionic and modules folder in the same folder with your .apk files .and apkenv binari to usr/bin
CSSU-T latest version

Posts: 83 | Thanked: 64 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Spain
Has anyone tried Line?

I can't compile this:
Code:
FREMANTLE=1 DEBUG=0 CC=gcc make
I've added "-Llibs" to LDFLAGS.
Output:
Code:
Using built-in specs.
COLLECT_GCC=gcc
Target: arm-linux-gnueabi
Configured with: ../src/configure -v --with-pkgversion='Debian 4.6.1-maemo6' --with-bugurl=file:///usr/share/doc/gcc-4.6/README.Bugs --enable-languages=c,c++,fortran,objc,obj-c++ --prefix=/usr --program-suffix=-4.6 --enable-shared --enable-linker-build-id --with-system-zlib --libexecdir=/usr/lib --without-included-gettext --enable-threads=posix --with-gxx-include-dir=/usr/include/c++/4.6 --libdir=/usr/lib --enable-nls --with-sysroot=/ --enable-clocale=gnu --enable-libstdcxx-debug --enable-libstdcxx-time=yes --enable-plugin --enable-objc-gc --disable-sjlj-exceptions --enable-checking=release --build=arm-linux-gnueabi --host=arm-linux-gnueabi --target=arm-linux-gnueabi
Thread model: posix
gcc version 4.6.1 (Debian 4.6.1-maemo6) 
COMPILER_PATH=/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabi/4.6.1/:/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabi/4.6.1/:/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabi/:/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabi/4.6.1/:/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabi/
LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabi/4.6.1/:/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabi/4.6.1/../../../://lib/://usr/lib/
COLLECT_GCC_OPTIONS='-Wl' '-v' '-fPIC' '-Llibs' '-pthread' '-o' 'apkenv'
 ld --sysroot=/ --build-id --no-add-needed --as-needed --eh-frame-hdr -dynamic-linker /lib/ld-linux.so.3 -X --hash-style=both -m armelf_linux_eabi -o apkenv //usr/lib/crt1.o //usr/lib/crti.o /usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabi/4.6.1/crtbegin.o -Llibs -L/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabi/4.6.1 -L/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabi/4.6.1/../../.. -L//lib -L//usr/lib -ldl -lz -lSDL -lSDL_mixer -lpng -ljpeg -lGLES_CM -lGLESv2 -lEGL -lSDL_gles apkenv.o linker/dlfcn.o linker/linker.o linker/linker_environ.o linker/rt.o linker/strlcpy.o compat/egl_wrappers.o compat/gles2_wrappers.o compat/gles_wrappers.o compat/hooks.o compat/libc_wrappers.o compat/liblog_wrappers.o compat/pthread_wrappers.o apklib/apklib.o apklib/ioapi.o apklib/ioapi_mem.o apklib/unzip.o jni/jnienv.o jni/shlib.o imagelib/loadjpeg.o imagelib/loadpng.o debug/debug.o n9xx/platform.o -lgcc --as-needed -lgcc_s --no-as-needed -lpthread -lc -lgcc --as-needed -lgcc_s --no-as-needed /usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabi/4.6.1/crtend.o //usr/lib/crtn.o
libs/libc.so: warning: the use of `pthread_attr_setstackaddr' is deprecated, use `pthread_attr_setstack'
libs/libc.so: warning: the use of `pthread_attr_getstackaddr' is deprecated, use `pthread_attr_getstack'
ld: compat/libc_wrappers.o: undefined reference to symbol '_IO_putc@@GLIBC_2.4'
ld: note: '_IO_putc@@GLIBC_2.4' is defined in DSO /lib/libc.so.6 so try adding it to the linker command line
/lib/libc.so.6: could not read symbols: Invalid operation
make: *** [apkenv] Error 1

Posts: 835 | Thanked: 772 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Finland
Originally Posted by kukuh7 View Post
now, I've successfully installed world of goo using qtweaks. and now I want to ask again, how to run plants vs zombies in N9?
You need the latest version, try the one by myname24

Originally Posted by Alecsandru View Post
what about copying all libs from nitdroid? someone tried that already?
No help, a module (for each game) is needed to be created for apkenv to understand how to use those libs.

Originally Posted by thewall View Post
Hi all,

I have tried like around 20apk files, the same versions which all of you tried and succeeded...i still get the "not a native .apk" error.
any help on this??
The version of your apkenv? downloaded where,when?

Originally Posted by tanrax View Post
Has anyone tried Line?
This is explained before but once again, no apps work.

Originally Posted by nice_2000 View Post
I can't compile this:
Try this thread: http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=88250

The Following User Says Thank You to Kozzi For This Useful Post:
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
A game called shadowarc is ported to android, can apkenv run it?

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,700 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
@Addoozz hello! I see you new to this thread. Please start getting knowledge about apkenv from reading, not asking.

The Following User Says Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 130 | Thanked: 132 times | Joined on Jan 2013 @ India
Originally Posted by amr.fayz View Post
version for N900

http://www.mediafire.com/download/c6...ayz%282%29.rar

Super Hexagon Working And all the previous games but

Sonic4.apk give

HTML Code:
linker/linker.c:1155| ERROR: Library 'libhgl.so' not found
signal 11 (Segmentation fault), address is (nil) from 0x41971860

i put libhgl.so and loading it

HTML Code:
LD_PRELOAD=/apkenv/bionic/libhgl.so apkenv Sonic4.apk
and give

HTML Code:
apkenv: error while loading shared libraries: libcutils.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

add libcutils.so and try again and give

HTML Code:
undefined symbol: dl_unwind_find_exidx

Angry Birds Friends give

HTML Code:
linker/linker.c:1382| ERROR:     0 cannot locate 'glBindFramebuffer'...

linker/linker.c:2057| ERROR: failed to link libAngryBirdsFriends.so
Missing library dependencies.

i put libAngryBirdsFriends.so and run

HTML Code:
LD_PRELOAD=/apkenv/bionic/libAngryBirdsFriends.so apkenv /apkenv/App/AngryBirdsFriends.apk

give the same

HTML Code:
undefined symbol: dl_unwind_find_exidx

What is the solution to this problem is it from sdl or libc.so ?

http://forums.libsdl.org/viewtopic.p...1302b98cca6a53

http://warpedtimes.wordpress.com/cat...id-technology/
Thanks for the n900 version, but can you also please specify which file and folder goes where, where should i put your binary/modules/bionic libs, which folder i need to create and chmod... Sorry but this thread has become too big to read all pages and the wiki seems outdated so i thought why not ask someone who got it right

EDIT:- Okay i got it working after trying it for sometime, so now the question is can i put this binary to/usr/bin/ without copying modules and bionics to that folder?

Last edited by Sohil876; 2013-08-09 at 04:54.

Tags
android, emu_layer, new_whazapp, orphanenv, sfdroid, thp ole ole ole, thp's up, y u disobey thp