Notices

Posts: 861 | Thanked: 936 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Bulgaria
Anybody knows where the initial screen bookmarks are stored? I want to copy the old ones to the new directory, so they appear without me setting them up again?
And to copy all other settings if possible, without Opera link.

Posts: 545 | Thanked: 560 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ lebanon
Originally Posted by Kozzi View Post
anyone got Opera Link to work? Mine keeps loading endlessly.
try it a few times and for me it worked the third retry.

Originally Posted by zlatko View Post
Anybody knows where the initial screen bookmarks are stored? I want to copy the old ones to the new directory, so they appear without me setting them up again?
And to copy all other settings if possible, without Opera link.
If you're talking about the old MeeGo ARM build then the profile folder was named ~/.config/operamobile. Rename the folder or copy the content over to ~/.config/operamobile-labs and the new build will pick up your settings.

To migrate settings from the N900, copy the ~/.opera folder to ~/.config/operamobile-labs on the N9.

I haven't actually tried it myself, should work but your mileage may vary.

/ohrn

The Following User Says Thank You to ohrn For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,021 | Thanked: 1,060 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Hong Kong
Nice. Only want to improve is can use stock victual keyboard and switch to other languages, because only can input english

@ohrn
Thank you! Worked! Sorry for asking - I was not lazy searching it myself, but actually didn't have enough time to do it.

Posts: 146 | Thanked: 99 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Lisbon, Portugal
Yay! Maybe the posts I did in the Mobile Wishlist forum and on the Opera Mobile Blog have helped. Now the russian N9 owners (and Russia is very important for Opera) have to lobby Opera to get Harmattan keyboard, because if Opera has to create a new keyboard for cyrilic, why not use the system one?

Posts: 314 | Thanked: 107 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Bratislava, Slovakia
the new Opera is absolutely awesome...
is there any way to set Opera as a default browser in N9? so links from feeds or emails would open straight in Opera instead of stock browser?

@tigas
My native alphabet is also Cyrillic, so i miss the opportunity to enter text in Bulgarian using Opera. Besides that, Harmattan VKB(I even modified it) is better for my taste then the Opera one. So using Harmattan VKB will solve 2 issue at once for me!

Posts: 120 | Thanked: 207 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Switzerland
Really amazing. I wouldn't have expected that... especially after Opera never mentioned anything about a N9 release, Here some info and pictures about it.

The ARM Meego built was amazing too and I'm very happy it was available for us N9 users. Lets hope the official Opera Mobile comes soon with the Harmattan keyboard (but I remember that they also used an own one on iPhone versions).

Posts: 1,038 | Thanked: 1,408 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ London
Is there a place we can provide feedback for Opera on the N9?

I've found that to close a tab you need to hit twice and the letter A isnt easily registered as the others. Odd.

Tags
fast browser, opera