Active Topics

Would've been nice if I could use my old school Nokia car charger. Oh well, guess I'll have to use the power inverter.

Posts: 82 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ California - Los Scandalous
tested my phone out todaay everything works fine wifi mic internet ...... not bad for the long wait for me ......audio is not all that....

My delivery update got moved to 1/20/2010. Pointless at that time, I might as well wait for Maemo 6. I think I'll try to get on the pre-preorder list for that tomorrow, haha. I'm going to call dell and complain until they either knock off a significant amount or ship it much much sooner. Or both? We'll see. This change happen to anyone else?
--------Kham

ordered 11/5, delayed to 1/20.
are they kidding?

Last edited by sevdali; 2009-12-08 at 10:33. Reason: order date

Originally Posted by sevdali View Post
ordered 11/5, delayed to 1/20.
are they kidding?
Got the same thing. Ordering from NokiaUSA now.

Posts: 201 | Thanked: 88 times | Joined on Aug 2007 @ San Francisco, CA
Originally Posted by kev30 View Post
mine also showing its sitting in LA since 12/5. LOL. I think this is because of our cheap, downgraded 5-7 day shipping. Its just taking its precious time chilling in the warehouse. Its probably is moving or in the process of right now and should arrive in bay area tomorrow.
Same deal here, but it just teleported from LA to Sacramento (what?) Oh, well. At least it's spiraling in closer... It could easily arrive today like it says, although that's an odd bit of hurry up and wait.

Originally Posted by Kham View Post
My delivery update got moved to 1/20/2010. Pointless at that time, I might as well wait for Maemo 6. I think I'll try to get on the pre-preorder list for that tomorrow, haha. I'm going to call dell and complain until they either knock off a significant amount or ship it much much sooner. Or both? We'll see. This change happen to anyone else?
--------Kham
Same here. Extremely displeased. We'll see how much yelling at them does..

Posts: 963 | Thanked: 626 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Connecticut, USA
Well, congratulations to all of you that have gotten your device or are about to get it. As for me, I just got an email from Dell saying that mine has been delayed until 01/20/2010.

I feel victimized by Nokia. (Dell sent them my order on 11/5, but Nokia has refused to ship it to me.)

http://temporaryland.wordpress.com/

Originally Posted by rm42 View Post
Well, congratulations to all of you that have gotten your device or are about to get it. As for me, I just got an email from Dell saying that mine has been delayed until 01/20/2010.

I feel victimized by Nokia. (Dell sent them my order on 11/5, but Nokia has refused to ship it to me.)
Same here. This whole thing pisses me off.

I think i'm just gonna cancel my order and buy a different phone. You can't give companies business when they screw you over like this.

Tags
back away, extract the 'n' key, from the keyboard