Active Topics

Originally Posted by joerg_rw View Post
this is N900 latest (PR1.3.1) see http://maemo.cloud-7.de/maemo5/fiasc...ED_MR0_ARM.bin or http://nds2.fds-fire.nokia.com/fdp/i...ED_MR0_ARM.bin
/j
I was aware of PR1.3.1. What had me perplexed is that there are multiple files of the type RX-51_2009SE_21.2011.38-1.XXX_PR_COMBINED_MR0_ARM.bin

(Where XXX is 002, 003, 004, 005, 006, 007, 008, 009, 010...)

Somebody pointed out those are different versions for specific regions, but I thought there were only 4 or 5 regions (Global, USA, UK, India, and Midle East / North Africa). I figured countries like Germany would use the Global image, but I suppose that's not the case.

The Following User Says Thank You to malfunctioning For This Useful Post:
hello...i wondering what happen to my phone...my cssu icon is no longer in the app list and now i can't update to the latest cssu...anyone can help me..?TQVM..even if i go to setting the is no option for 'about ssu'

The Following User Says Thank You to vaizard@lyn For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,994 | Thanked: 3,342 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ N900: Battery low. N950: torx 4 re-used once and fine; SIM port torn apart
Code:
apt-get install --reinstall mp-fremantle-community-pr

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wikiwide For This Useful Post:
any news on the thumb2 update?

The Following User Says Thank You to Alecsandru For This Useful Post:
This place is for T not for thumb Maybe try at thumb thread but thumb comes right after T so if we have T there will be thumb That is the way it was previously.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fw190 For This Useful Post:
the last version is 7.2+thumb1 - testing , so isn't right to asume the new version of testing will be here ?

No, it's not. Thumb have it's own thread, and this thread is for Testing. BTw, what part of:

Originally Posted by fw190 View Post
but thumb comes right after T so if we have T there will be thumb That is the way it was previously.
...was hard to understand?

/Estel
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

The Following User Says Thank You to Estel For This Useful Post:
so if I'we get this right , the testing is for non-thumb versions of cssu testing , and the other for thumb version of cssu testing , oh man , this is weird

Posts: 1,986 | Thanked: 7,698 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Dayton, Ohio
Originally Posted by Alecsandru View Post
oh man , this is weird
Not in the least. The CSSU is a collection of bug fixes and improvements to the software originally supplied by Nokia (and updated by their original "SSU" mechanism). Now that Nokia is gone, the community has stepped into the breach to continue this service.

Supporting the "thumb" commands in the CPU is an entirely separate project, which has nothing to do with supporting Nokia's software. There's no need for folks to install the thumb project in order to use the CSSU. So, it has its own separate thread.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Copernicus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 198 | Thanked: 219 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Louth / Ireland
Originally Posted by Estel View Post
No, it's not. Thumb have it's own thread, and this thread is for Testing. BTw, what part of:

(...)

...was hard to understand?

/Estel
Don't be cheeky monkey again Estel, after You got Your ''reward'' for ''fair play'' moves on TMO, I thought You will change few things. Be cool.

The Following User Says Thank You to Garrett_PL For This Useful Post:

Tags
cssu testing