Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 577 | Thanked: 699 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Malta
My email was the same reg. number too. But that registration number worked for me.

Try installing the viewer edition and register it. Then upgrade to the editor from the ovi store. And register it using the info in the email. Worked for me.

Posts: 384 | Thanked: 95 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Romania
I tryed but dtg premier is not available on ovis store: application package is missing!
Great! now I don't have it installed. What should I do now? How to get it back?

Posts: 295 | Thanked: 73 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Manchester, UK
I removed koffice viewer and the premier version of docs to go installed fine from ovistore.

Unfortunately, you can't then re-install koffice viewer!

Now i don't have a application that supports powerpoint!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to nathaneous For This Useful Post:
but I don't have koffice installed and still dtg premier package is missing error is shown!

Moderator: Quote removed.

Please remove your post dude. It's not legal! The people showld buy not steal!

Last edited by xomm; 2010-07-26 at 15:47. Reason: Removed quote of illegal post.

Originally Posted by pantera1989 View Post
My email was the same reg. number too. But that registration number worked for me.

Try installing the viewer edition and register it. Then upgrade to the editor from the ovi store. And register it using the info in the email. Worked for me.
I succeded dude, using my key they provided me! How stuppid I was I could register for a long time but ....
Thanks!

I have tried to install both from http://store.ovi.mobi/ and by file *.install but failed with notification as follows: application packages missing: libqtm-systeminfo.

Pls help me soon. Thanks a lot.

Posts: 23 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Oct 2009 @ White Post, VA
Originally Posted by nathaneous View Post
Hi guys wondering if you can help,

just purchased the full version of this application from the dataviz website for 19.47 GBP. i decided to remove the existing documents to go app on my phone so that i could have a clean install when downloading the premium version.
unfortunately when i download and try to install the premium version it doesn't install successfully. it says 'unable to install etc'
anyone know what the problem is?
thanks
I have the same problem. I went through the upgrade process at Dataviz, recieved an email with a download link (which redirected to Ovi), and downloaded the software to my N900. When I attempted to install, it began the install process, then gave me an "unable to install DocstoGo" error. I deleted the viewer version, restarted my phone, and tried again, with the same result. Anyone have any advice?

Thanks

Originally Posted by jjenkins334 View Post
I have the same problem. I went through the upgrade process at Dataviz, recieved an email with a download link (which redirected to Ovi), and downloaded the software to my N900. When I attempted to install, it began the install process, then gave me an "unable to install DocstoGo" error. I deleted the viewer version, restarted my phone, and tried again, with the same result. Anyone have any advice?

Thanks
i have same problem with
any advice????

Posts: 1,873 | Thanked: 4,529 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ North Potomac MD
Both viewer and premium editions of Word To Go read in documents failrly quickly and the equation rendering is very good. Unfortunately, if you upgrade to premium you loose the ablilty to have the line wrap around adjust to the magnification of the doucument so you have to slide the doucument to the left or right to read. Perhaps this feature can be enabled on the Premium Word To Go. I don't know how. I have reinstalled the viewer edition so I now have the two versions. One to view and one to edit documents. Unfortuentaley both icons look the same. Although I know which is which, is there a way to alter or customize the icons so that they look different (I guess for aesthetic reasons)? Also, I would say that the renderting of power point slides on Slideshow To GO, if you are showing equations, is not that good.

Last edited by mscion; 2010-07-27 at 14:05.