Active Topics

Notices

no is workin just fine for me, i do get the "data" but the victim ca not see the emails ( i got a test acount on yahoo) and after imputing the login data i get BAD REQUEST on the website. this is normal? ore the victim should be able to continu to read the email...

Posts: 111 | Thanked: 87 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Depends on how the particular site handles multiple logins really.

Posts: 83 | Thanked: 142 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Paris, France
Originally Posted by Unhuman View Post
I just fixed a small 'glitch' with the place files are saved. I haven't changed anything else. I've been having issues with vi's current script for some reason. Anyway, comaX seems to be away from a PC these days so we just have to wait.
Yup ! But I should get back on track tomorrow or tuesday !

Originally Posted by Estel View Post
Hi comaX! Of course I'm not talking about "excluding" you from script "production" for N900 (that would be hilarious, lol) - I'm just talking about strictly maintaining package in Maemo repository, which is sometimes counter-intuitive even for N900 users Of course I'm sure that You would get how it's going, but I'm sure guys here will happily do repos-side things.

Its very nice that You're so involved in creating N900 optimized version of Your script, without even possessing N900 - for that, I'm very thankful.

Anyway, I'm little confused about current "upstream" version for N900 - on first post is it vi_ modified, or another one? AFAIK You guys don't try to achieve different things, so producing 2 different versions in parallel would be counter productive IMO. Especially, that comaX would like to provide updates and overall check script for any possible mistakes - I think it's much better to show him one version, that incorporate both Unhuman and vi_ work (and other people as well if someone else contribute).

/Estel
Oh, if that script makes it to the repos, of course you guys will handle anything you like. I don't know sh*t about that ! And that would be a great honour !

The available version should be patched so that users are no longer limited to the 1Mb in /tmp/ directory, but I didn't check yet, and I need to get some sleep before doing that ! So, again, tomorrow or tuesday
But, it doesn't contain anything _vi has done so far, since I couldn't check what he has done. I also think it's a bit counter-productive to have two parallel scripts, but if he wishes to do that, I'm fine with it !
Maybe what he should do is ask Unhuman to make him an author on pcsci3ence.info so that he can work directly on the available version. Then we would just increment a version file containing changelog so that we (authors) know what has been done by the others. Just speculating here, you guys do whatever you want !
In deed I intend to make updates, add features and all, so it would be better to have only one version, but again, I don't give much of a fcuk =D I'll maintain and update my version and the N900's, anyone who wants to participate is very welcomed and that's about it !

I'll post again when I will have reviewed all versions (_vi, current one, and ones I was sent...)

Meanwhile, keep up the good work guys !

Cheers !

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to comaX For This Useful Post:
right just wandering is the script on first page the newist version as i see a lot of pastebin links about so which is best working version >??##

many thanks

Originally Posted by comaX View Post
Yup ! But I should get back on track tomorrow or tuesday !

Oh, if that script makes it to the repos, of course you guys will handle anything you like. I don't know sh*t about that ! And that would be a great honour !

The available version should be patched so that users are no longer limited to the 1Mb in /tmp/ directory, but I didn't check yet, and I need to get some sleep before doing that ! So, again, tomorrow or tuesday
But, it doesn't contain anything _vi has done so far, since I couldn't check what he has done. I also think it's a bit counter-productive to have two parallel scripts, but if he wishes to do that, I'm fine with it !
Maybe what he should do is ask Unhuman to make him an author on pcsci3ence.info so that he can work directly on the available version. Then we would just increment a version file containing changelog so that we (authors) know what has been done by the others. Just speculating here, you guys do whatever you want !
In deed I intend to make updates, add features and all, so it would be better to have only one version, but again, I don't give much of a fcuk =D I'll maintain and update my version and the N900's, anyone who wants to participate is very welcomed and that's about it !

I'll post again when I will have reviewed all versions (_vi, current one, and ones I was sent...)

Meanwhile, keep up the good work guys !

Cheers !
This will never make it to the repositorys...it is just a script.

The version torpedo and I worked on addresses all the issues that have been raised about running this thing on the n900.

You will be unable to include the changes into your 'master' version 'upstream' as It has not really been written in a 'portable' fashion.

As far as I am concerned the version I have 'fixed' as linked to in the other thread is the only version worth even attempting to run on an n900. The version in this thread is plain broken and was untested on release.

Concerning future development, that is all up to you bromaX. I have 'scratched my itch', created a working version. I have even provided a paste n' script psuedo installer. What you guys now do with this is up to you.

Despite the fact this makes stealing secured passwords so easy my mother could do it some people are still managing to ****itup. This fact concerns me. This script is the equivalent of giving an AK47 to a mal-balanced child. (but there again, i feel guilty when using aircrack. Do I understand the weakness in the WEP implementation of the RC4 cipher enough to feel legitimate enough to use aircrack? - where TF am I going with this??)

tl;dr; I have nothing more to contribute to YAMAS. My pastebin link will expire in 28 days. This version sucks, use the one in the other thread. Don't actually ever use this script, if you do it is nothing to do with me.

Posts: 111 | Thanked: 87 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Originally Posted by vi_ View Post
F am I going with this??[/I])
As far as I am concerned the version I have 'fixed' as linked to in the other thread is the only version worth even attempting to run on an n900. The version in this thread is plain broken and was untested on release.

This version sucks, use the one in the other thread.
I don't even know how to comment this. You sir, just lost all my gratitude and respect. Please learn how to appreciate other people's work and how to communicate as a normal human being.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Unhuman For This Useful Post:
Posts: 83 | Thanked: 142 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Paris, France
Originally Posted by vi_ View Post
This will never make it to the repositorys...it is just a script.[...]Don't actually ever use this script, if you do it is nothing to do with me.
Yeah, whatever dude Maybe you should just re-read what you wrote in the script, because speaking of f*cking something up, you did good

Up to you to find where is the problem.

By the way, according to your next post, I might warn moderators about some people's work being stolen. Me not giving a damn about the code itself, doesn't mean the name isn't mine. Please change it so people don't make association between your shitty perfect stuff and mine.
Also, since a script is pretty much a wrap up of some other stuff, I don't mind anyone learnin, copying from it. The parsing method is mine though, and I worked my arse off on this one. If you wish to continue with "your" script, please remove the parsing I wrote. The other stuff are free for you to use though.

Cheers !

####

Originally Posted by stevomanu View Post
right just wandering is the script on first page the newist version as i see a lot of pastebin links about so which is best working version >??##

many thanks
The link on the first page is in deed the last version. Please not we are still working on it The different pastebins are people submitting modifications for me to take into account.
Having a social life, and friends to meet, I don't spend my whole time reading scripts (don't take that personnaly at all, it's meant for the arshole above) and modifying mine. Tonight, or tomorrow, according on what I'm planning on doing tonight, I'll make substantial modifications with what you guys submitted =D

If you are ready to install some dependencies that we should get rid of in the next release, then do, the script is functionnal. And if you experience troubles, just report, and I'll do my best along with the other members !

Last edited by comaX; 2011-06-20 at 14:36.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to comaX For This Useful Post:
Yeah, whatever dude Maybe you should just re-read what you wrote, because speaking of f*cking something up, you did good

By the way, according to your next post, I might warn moderators about some people's work being stolen. Me not giving a damn about the code itself, doesn't mean the name isn't mine. Please change it so people don't make association between your shitty perfect stuff and mine.

Cheers !
Right, you both appear to have missed the point. -_-'

1. YAMAS belongs to COMAX, in every respect. The credits are the same, the name is the same COMAX WROTE IT. Nobody has stolen anything and to say otherwise is preposterous.

2. The version posted here ITT is broken for the N900 when first posted and is still broken for the N900. This is NO reflection upon the quality of the original which runs perfectly fine on a 'normal' linux computer.

ComaX, if you want confirmation of this, go and read the source of the 'modified' version. It is still yours, just tweaked to run on an n900.

3. Generally, scripts don't go into the repository as individual entities. To suggest they do is as Ludacris as the SCUD battery box.

4. When I am saying 'don't run this'. I mean DONT ARP SPOOF some network you have no right to be on and steal some ones passwords.

I can only assume English is not your first language and therefore accept that you may have mis-read what is being said. Thusly I won't take offence.

Last edited by vi_; 2011-06-20 at 15:52.

Posts: 284 | Thanked: 74 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Wigan, UK
Wow, i didnt expect that VI. I am English and come from England, and even I read your post different to how your most recent one has put it. Its a shame you no longer want to work on it, however can I take this time to thankyou for your input up to now in making the script better.

Also a massive thanks to ComaX, unhuman and torpedo48.

The original script works fine for me however I support the act of cleaning it up, making it use less dependancies and making it 'designed' for the n900 - I just wish I had the knowledge to help you guys code it

Yeah, whatever dude Maybe you should just re-read what you wrote in the script, because speaking of f*cking something up, you did good

Also, since a script is pretty much a wrap up of some other stuff, I don't mind anyone learnin, copying from it. The parsing method is mine though, and I worked my arse off on this one. If you wish to continue with "your" script, please remove the parsing I wrote. The other stuff are free for you to use though.

Cheers !

####

The link on the first page is in deed the last version. Please not we are still working on it The different pastebins are people submitting modifications for me to take into account.
Having a social life, and friends to meet, I don't spend my whole time reading scripts (don't take that personnaly at all, it's meant for the arshole above) and modifying mine. Tonight, or tomorrow, according on what I'm planning on doing tonight, I'll make substantial modifications with what you guys submitted =D

If you are ready to install some dependencies that we should get rid of in the next release, then do, the script is functionnal. And if you experience troubles, just report, and I'll do my best along with the other members !
well not sure if any one else is having issues but i am the latist script is not working for me was all fine untill i redownloaded new script an now nothing is collecting as it was before ...

it would be so much better if you all worked in this more heads is always better but you need to get on an agree that is forthe benifit of this script an people using it no point in pointing fingers really work with each other ..

many thanks to all who have helped out so far keep it up please ..

Tags
pentesting, tester of pens