Notices

Posts: 476 | Thanked: 438 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by swistaq View Post
I think that the best way would be to basically copy the UI of the call popup and switch the two buttons with a slider (just like [bleh] windows mobile including the answer/ignore being the backround of the slider). Also making it only portrait wouldn't be bad since when we talk the phone is in portrait position and I find it quite annoying that after finishing a call the phone turns from portrait back to landscape (at least an option to fix one of the positions would be great).
should be really nice

Posts: 800 | Thanked: 957 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ India
I am just uploading here a mockup that I made of a slide2answer implementation that I'd like to see. I hope you wouldn't consider this as me mindlessly exploiting you guys asking for lots of things. Its just for you to use, if ever u need UI ideas.

EDIT: Oh BTW, my portrait mode in forced rotation worked perfectly for me after a restart. As for the 'silence ring' issue, although it is necessary, for it is not a show stopper as I just use the flip to silence feature.
Attached Images

My apps for N9:
LockScreenQuotes
USbS

If you feel I have helped you, don't forget to press Thanks!

Last edited by ejasmudar; 2011-04-04 at 15:33.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ejasmudar For This Useful Post:
wow, beautifull UI

Posts: 230 | Thanked: 185 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by swistaq View Post
I think that the best way would be to basically copy the UI of the call popup and switch the two buttons with a slider (just like [bleh] windows mobile including the answer/ignore being the backround of the slider). Also making it only portrait wouldn't be bad since when we talk the phone is in portrait position and I find it quite annoying that after finishing a call the phone turns from portrait back to landscape (at least an option to fix one of the positions would be great).
I think this is kinda cool:
http://www.windowsmobilesoftware.us/...nd_new_ROM.jpg

Posts: 168 | Thanked: 108 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Luleå, Sweden
There seams to be a slight problem with this, that makes the hildon-status-menu to stop working.

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=71737

As a workaround for this type
Code:
killall hildon-status-menu
in terminal.

Hopefully someone can take a look at this, and come up with a fix for it.

/oxpo

The Following User Says Thank You to oxpo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 800 | Thanked: 957 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ India
Originally Posted by oxpo View Post
There seams to be a slight problem with this, that makes the hildon-status-menu to stop working.

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=71737

As a workaround for this type
Code:
killall hildon-status-menu
in terminal.

Hopefully someone can take a look at this, and come up with a fix for it.

/oxpo
Oh, and I thought it was a freak occurance of my device. Thanks.

My apps for N9:
LockScreenQuotes
USbS

If you feel I have helped you, don't forget to press Thanks!

Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
Originally Posted by ejasmudar View Post
I am just uploading here a mockup that I made of a slide2answer implementation that I'd like to see. I hope you wouldn't consider this as me mindlessly exploiting you guys asking for lots of things. Its just for you to use, if ever u need UI ideas.

EDIT: Oh BTW, my portrait mode in forced rotation worked perfectly for me after a restart. As for the 'silence ring' issue, although it is necessary, for it is not a show stopper as I just use the flip to silence feature.

looks good!

I think this needs a few little additions,

Firstly, I think there should be an option for which way slides for connect call (I for one being a Lefty prefer it the other way).
It also needs the "Silent" button on it if you don't wanna take the call... But you really don't wanna hang up!

Other than that, I like it

Posts: 476 | Thanked: 438 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Sweden
go for it PORTRAIT mode

Posts: 533 | Thanked: 1,341 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Italy
Updated to version 0.1.2
I changed the slider appearence, but probably was better before...
I'll revert this change.

The Following User Says Thank You to sakya For This Useful Post: