I have to flame this thread, cant stop... apple hate blood in me taking over.... FACE TIME LMAO!!

we still forgot the iphone needs specific codecs to play movies.
I can play almost anything without reencoding

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eikido For This Useful Post:
Also Gyro Sensor and Digital Compass!! LOL!

The Following User Says Thank You to radiowc For This Useful Post:
Posts: 857 | Thanked: 362 times | Joined on Feb 2009 @ London
Originally Posted by acvetkov View Post
am waiting for an answer from you.
Ok, I am sure every one of us here could think of one, even the Maemo die hards but this is a personal one...

Voice dictation (server run but still...)

http://www.iphonejd.com/iphone_jd/20...dictation.html

Last edited by imperiallight; 2010-06-07 at 20:43.

So is there anyting N900 can`t do that the new iPhone can? Just one thing please.
If you are talking about software -- iMovie:

You can combine all your videos taken on the iPhone, trim each one, add photos you've taken, select a background music from your music library, and email or upload the resulting video.

The gyroscope feature (as someone has mentioned) is another. You can now create apps that takes gravity in to account.

Btw, a hardware spec can be a feature.

Originally Posted by radiowc View Post
Also Gyro Sensor and Digital Compass!! LOL!
learn to read x 2

iPhone can`t do nothing NEW. Its the old features with more cpu/gpu power and pretty good screen. How hard will it take you to understand that? Its a new piece of hardware ofc its is better than 98% of the market atm.

Edit:
Its pointless, most people like flashy thingies _that do nothing new_, never understand that tho, go ahead its better without these people anyway

Last edited by acvetkov; 2010-06-07 at 20:43.

The Following User Says Thank You to acvetkov For This Useful Post:
So is there anyting N900 can`t do that the new iPhone can? Just one thing please.
Wow...

I'll give you one. Through it's inbuilt digital compass and gyroscope, it can tell positional qualities such as direction, rotational motion, and orientation. Amongst other applications, it's particularly useful for games or AR type applications such as Wikitude or Layar.

You'll probably just pass it off anyway..

learn to read x 2

iPhone can`t do nothing NEW. Its the old features with more cpu/gpu power and pretty good screen. How hard will it take you to understand that? Its a new piece of hardware ofc its is better than 98% of the market atm.
Gyro is NEW to iphone4, you're rude and ignorant to boot

Cybot950 - Control a robot with your N9/N950
SMSPetFeeder - Build a Bluetooth/SMS dog feeder with Qt, N950, and arduino
Nerf950 - Use your N9/N950 to fire a Nerf gun

And this thread has gone downhill.

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

The Following User Says Thank You to Laughing Man For This Useful Post:
It's the end, we were all destroyed...

Apple will probably pass RIM or equal the market share by the of the year and Nokia will fall. Microsoft Windows 7 phone looks promising but... FAIL... Meego? Fail... and then we will be in Talk Meego or XDA developers complain about how our "smart"phones manufactures don't come with something better than Apple.

Another year, yet another go...
We might has well join the iWave of people and no more worry about battery life, PRx.x, bugs, missed features or no manufacturer love...

P.S: iPhone 5 then will be the greastest human invention after the wheel!

learn to read x 2

Hahahaa Chill up...Well, N900 not all bad,, at least N900 have physical slideout keyboard and replaceable battery...lol

Tags
can you, canitouchuthere, hear me now, iphone 4, itoilet paper, waste of money, waste of time, whining, worstthreadever