Active Topics

Posts: 92 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Toronto, Canada
I just did the black permanent marker on the blue trick and it completely fixed it. Did about 4 or 5 coats. Thanks so much, this makes my camera usable again.

Posts: 963 | Thanked: 626 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Connecticut, USA
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
the hazy shot are really bothering me aswell... maybe some official or 3th party covers could reduce hazy shot.
Unfortunately for Nokia, this is clearly a defect in their product that they need to own up to and provide a fix for. That is my opinion.

http://temporaryland.wordpress.com/

The Following User Says Thank You to rm42 For This Useful Post:
I doubt nokia will provide a fix...

Maybe we sould all complain directly to nokia

The Following User Says Thank You to Oracle For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,401 | Thanked: 1,255 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ London, UK
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
I doubt nokia will provide a fix...

Maybe we sould all complain directly to nokia
It's probably not necessary or reasonable to expect a replacement cover from Nokia since the resolution is so quick and easy, but it would be idiotic for Nokia to continue producing unmodified back covers on new devices.

I agree, nokia aren't going to fix something as small as this, i'm not feeling this affects my picture quality so much, maybe because i have a thick leather case with a cutout around the camera, but if i run into the problem, i will just use masking tape to null the lighting instead of reflect it.

Posts: 2,669 | Thanked: 2,555 times | Joined on Apr 2007 @ Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
I hadn't ever noticed the issue since I rarely ever take photos with flash. Glad the fix is so simple. I can't say I'm not surprised about the issue existing.

Posts: 277 | Thanked: 93 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Belgrade
i did a test too! whill be colouring that chrome around a flash lamp thats for shure

Posts: 2,829 | Thanked: 1,459 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
Originally Posted by neboja View Post
i did a test too! whill be colouring that chrome around a flash lamp thats for shure
For blueish picture problem please color blue part of lens cover to black.

The Following User Says Thank You to slender For This Useful Post:
Posts: 277 | Thanked: 93 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Belgrade
will do that too!!! thaknks man

Posts: 2,829 | Thanked: 1,459 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
Originally Posted by neboja View Post
will do that too!!! thaknks man
And please DO not paint back of lenses cover totally black. There is two areas where there is black and white. Leave white untouched.

Tags
don't forget to thank, haze, image quality, lack of quality control, n900, photo quality, photograph quality, photographs, photography, photos, remove backplate