Notices

Originally Posted by ndi View Post
Smeg: Never.

ETA: Ooooh, found my problem with baloons. Black baloons explode, I thought they were dead weight. I'm up to A++ now

omg my gf is crazy for that game.i tried bjut sometime goes very slow and make me mad :-) how can i fix it??

Originally Posted by andrew_85 View Post
omg my gf is crazy for that game.i tried bjut sometime goes very slow and make me mad :-) how can i fix it??
I put out a new version that I believe fixes the problem; just waiting for thp to merge it into his N900 build so everyone can try it out.

Posts: 122 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Denmark
Hudzilla:

the icons i made.... will they work or?

Originally Posted by infected69 View Post
I don't know; need to ask thp.

Posts: 387 | Thanked: 566 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Dublin
hudzilla: do you have any other games on the horizon? i think i can do with more time being sucked into gaming.

Posts: 1,391 | Thanked: 4,272 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Vienna, Austria
Originally Posted by hudzilla View Post
I put out a new version that I believe fixes the problem; just waiting for thp to merge it into his N900 build so everyone can try it out.
Will do so soon, sorry for the short delay. I'm quite busy with uni assignments at the moment.

The Following User Says Thank You to thp For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,391 | Thanked: 4,272 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Vienna, Austria
Originally Posted by infected69 View Post
Yes, thanks - I'll include them in the next release. If you have some time, maybe you can fix the icons a bit, as currently the head + shadow are cut off at the edges.

Posts: 122 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Denmark
Originally Posted by thp View Post
Yes, thanks - I'll include them in the next release. If you have some time, maybe you can fix the icons a bit, as currently the head + shadow are cut off at the edges.
yeah i know but if you zoom in on the hair you will see it looks like that.... but i will try to smooth it out now.

EDIT

Done!
Attached Images

Last edited by infected69; 2010-04-16 at 15:19.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to infected69 For This Useful Post:
AWSOME GAME! Thank you all for your effort! Any link to the developer's game? I'd like to make a donation! ... My N900 is happy, I'm happy!

Thanks for a great game! But once in a while it gets very slow Is there an update for it?