Posts: 1,455 | Thanked: 3,309 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Rochester, NY
Originally Posted by zimon View Post
Cellular phone radiation can be at peak 2W and as said, one inch away from your testicles.
The bigger factor is the distance. Radio (like most radiant sources) fall off proportional to the inverse of the square of the distance from the source.

In the case of cell phone radiation, using 900Mhz makes the calculation easy. A tower transmitting about a kilometer away at 10KW reaches you with about 0.0005 mW/cm². A 2W trasmitter at one meter away means you're sucking up close to 0.1 mW/cm². At one inch, you're getting pretty much getting all 2W, about 75 mW/cm².

So no, radiation exposure from a cell tower is no where near what you're getting from having it inches away from you. Yes, towers transmit stronger signals than phones, but one also doesn't tend to press one's head to a tower panel. In the case of radio, proximity is the key factor to how much exposure you're getting.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to woody14619 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by daperl View Post
Screenshots? I think you meant video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bV-z...layer_embedded

Posts: 31 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Havant
I think what he really needs is a program that detects females of breeding age ( using GPS to work out where he is and using the legal age relevant to that country ).

When one is detected within a kilometer the N900 should start vibrating, and turning the phone the vibration get stronger when it is pointing in the right direction.

And if we add in voice tone recognition the N900 could display a percentage value of how your chat up lines are being received and perhaps offer up better line.

If by some stray chance a woman actually agrees to a union at the physical level, the N900 can send a message to a thread on here declaring that the member has got laid.

The Following User Says Thank You to RossTuck For This Useful Post:
Posts: 164 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Bucks, UK
Originally Posted by Dancairo View Post
LOL... That made me laugh, "Hey baby, you want make sexy time?"

and incidently, If it's a N900 app, you may have to travel alooooong way to find another user, and even further to find a female user (assuming you're male, which I'd be willing to bet on)
Found out a girl i work with has an n900, she's hot too! Hasnt updated it etc though

It would be even greater if you made an application that could say like Borat: I like you! I like sex! IT'S NICE!
And you would get any girl in the world LOL

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
I think it easier and faster if we could design some kind of a sticker and everyone that wants to fu...have sex need to carry that sticker on the forehead.

Posts: 255 | Thanked: 160 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
I think it easier and faster if we could design some kind of a sticker and everyone that wants to fu...have sex need to carry that sticker on the forehead.
It might even have a bigger chance of working.

Posts: 31 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Havant
But the person wearing the sticker would need to be within visual range to have any effect, it's not something that will work if your hiding in a closet.

how did these indians do that ? it looks kinda fake

Originally Posted by AgogData View Post
how did these indians do that ? it looks kinda fake
I do not know, but he actually got the girl in the end.
"find people with similar interests around you nearby" - uhm "sex anyone?"

Maybe it will arrive at Ovi store one day.
To read whole store, go:
http://conversations.nokia.com/2010/...ts-you-social/

Tags
desperate, gimme some, happy ending, high five!, i like, it is nice, italians, master debater, meego long time, sexy time