Notices

Posts: 1,716 | Thanked: 3,007 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Warsaw, Poland
Originally Posted by cartron View Post
Just made a donation to support you
Whoa! Huge thanks!

Originally Posted by Bundyo View Post
If someone wants to avoid transliteration, check out http://pebblebits.com - custom firmware for your language needs
That's why transliteration is optional and people not needing it, may keep it off.

The Following User Says Thank You to smoku For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 3,716 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Originally Posted by smoku View Post
This bug should be fixed since 0.9. Which version are you running?

You can restart pebbled in Pebble Manager - set "Active" to off and on again.
I still have this bug too...
it isn't fixed over here using v 0.9 and 0.10

Doh...

I can't see why evesdropping DBus could lead to this behavior...
Hmm, is anyone else having this issue? If not, I'm thinking about resetting my phone and trying again. It's just frustrating having to manually clear each notification even if I've gone directly in to the app...

Moderator | Posts: 3,716 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Originally Posted by wormdrummer View Post
Hmm, is anyone else having this issue? If not, I'm thinking about resetting my phone and trying again. It's just frustrating having to manually clear each notification even if I've gone directly in to the app...
I've tried to clear the notifications on my Pebble just now, and it somehow rebooted.
But the history was cleared.

If you can't clear the history, you can also use the old trick to reset the history as a workaround: hold down the middle button and the back button for like 5 seconds untill the watch reboots.

Originally Posted by HtheB View Post
I still have this bug too...
it isn't fixed over here using v 0.9 and 0.10
Do you have steps-to-reproduce?

Do you have steps-to-reproduce?
just turn off the phone, and turn it back on.
Then just run QuasarMX.

My pebble connects with the phone on startup, but music control only works when you restart the daemon (disable and re-enable 'active')

Originally Posted by wormdrummer View Post
This might have the same root-cause as: https://together.jolla.com/question/...-after-reboot/

According to the IRC chat in #jollamobile there are currently many bugs in the notifications system. So I think it's not the fault of pebbled but the eavesdropping somehow triggers the bug.

Hey guys.

After the last update of Pebbled (currently installed version 0.10-1) my Pebble watch does not recieve any notifications at all So, I connect Jolla to Pebble, run the Pebbled app. The phone and watch see each other as usually. I can send testing message to watch by pressing the button "Ping" in the Pebbled interface, but when I get a real SMS or Phone call, Pebble do not react at this event. Does anybody have this issue? Previousely it worked fine.
Thanks.

Tags
pebble, pebble time, pebbled