Active Topics

Closed Thread
Posts: 129 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Bangalore, India
Originally Posted by Jaekaelae View Post
Just gotta say that thank you for all who works with CSSU, my n900 was just everyday phone for a long time but now i find my self playing around with it many hours in a day. I look forward to see how good portrait mode you develop. I just wish i had brains to help u, i know lots of IT stuff but i aint coder.
I agree, I do the same too!

Originally Posted by m4r0v3r View Post
lot of themes have been causin problems just try and use the normal n series theme
No issues with pleego-blue either from D-Livil.
Agro ... : |*****-----] Relic(s) : G1, N900

Posts: 800 | Thanked: 957 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ India
Originally Posted by Dark_Angel85 View Post
Besides the 'no blinking' z axis rotation thing, probably the next thing to note is the conversations 'rearranging text to fit into portrait' because now when it's in portrait, the conversations are still orientated landscaped-wise.
See this thread. There are some conversation themes and some of them work in portrait mode perfectly. Also see the wiki page.

My apps for N9:
LockScreenQuotes
USbS

If you feel I have helped you, don't forget to press Thanks!

The Following User Says Thank You to ejasmudar For This Useful Post:
Posts: 129 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Bangalore, India
Originally Posted by randomdood View Post
I've had this happen to me a long time ago, when i was playing with conversation ui files.
what I would do:
1. reboot device
2. restore a backup (if you have it make sure it was a working backup, otherwise download from here http://wiki.maemo.org/Conversation_Mods) of the html folder in rtcom-messaging-ui (css, html and js files) close all conversation windows and conversation app. open conversation and see if it works.
3. installed any new apps before this went wonky? try uninstalling them... alhtough i don't know of any apps that'll do this.
4. use default theme and reinstall hildon-desktop (won't be this but would rather be sure before flashing)
5. flash kernel, in my experience solves a couple of these types of problems.
Reboot, it did not work with me.
I have not tried restoring the back up, will try it next time. I generally connect the phone to Ovi Suite if i have it handy, it shows up there.
I have had no installed apps that went wonky.
I am already on the default theme, and I am using the Hildon-desktop from CSSU. I would not want to back out from there.
Not flashing the kernel. A complete phone flash is on the cards, just dunno when. My phone has been running slow anyways!

try to set -1 in parallax :-) good

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to iscio For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by iscio View Post
try to set -1 in parallax :-) good
you so crazy!
i like -1.5 better.... good thinking with the negative value there!

Last edited by randomdood; 2011-02-25 at 16:23. Reason: format

eh eh eh I like this possibility...-1,5 is ok!!!

i don't like though how when you swipe right the icons move left with the negatives... i like swiping left though.
EDIT: when i say swiping left i mean moving the desktop right.. my finger going left so the icons travel with my finger initially)

Last edited by randomdood; 2011-02-25 at 16:31.

Mohammad during the rotation in the luncher there is a small imperfection
It's an insignificant thing, but a small part of the icon of the menu (the 6 balls xD) seems to rotate with the other icons.

Tnx 4 the attention and 4 the divine work

Originally Posted by Dany-69 View Post
Mohammad during the rotation in the luncher there is a small imperfection
It's an insignificant thing, but a small part of the icon of the menu (the 6 balls xD) seems to rotate with the other icons.

Tnx 4 the attention and 4 the divine work
you can also see the outline of the "6 balls" using the zoom thing, when you go from the menu into a submenu.

Closed Thread

Tags
community ssu, f**k nokia, fremantle, maemo 5, nokia-who?, portrait mode, rotate, task-switcher, update, upgrade