Notices

Posts: 28 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Jan 2014 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by richhanz View Post
hexedit shows this:
While at it, I increased the subversion:

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,700 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
@richhanz its not a big issue if about screen displays old version. everybody can live with it

Posts: 28 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Jan 2014 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by coderus View Post
@richhanz its not a big issue if about screen displays old version. everybody can live with it
Oh yeah. I wanted to check if I had installed the latest greatest but discovered that "about" didn't say so.

Just a notification, you know best what the differences are between v0.7.3 and v0.7.4. You say to use the latest

Two quick observations:
Today I was in an area with bad reception. At some point I got a notification about offline messages and I saw a notification with someone asking me something in a group. However, when I opened that group in Mitakuuluu, that message was not there. No idea what happened, but I did confirm that the person asked me something, so it was not an illusion.

Secondly, I just observed that when I click on a picture to download the full res image (am on WIFI right now) Mitakuuluu does download the picture, but for a moment the connection icon switches to mobile connection. No idea what's going on there.

Oh, and a general question, what exactly are the "offline messages" and what does the new "group offline messages" option do?

Thanks!

offline messages are notifications of messages that you got while you were offline

Grouped offline messages shows you the ammount of offline messages as 1 notification.

The Following User Says Thank You to Morpog For This Useful Post:
Updated and opened the app, got a notification of an offline message but I cant find the said message anywhere. Weird.

you got offline message or offline notification?

Posts: 45 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Feb 2014 @ Switzerland
i noticed that mitakuuluu connects several times in a row. i close mitakuuluu (with the 'quit' in the pulley) then i start it and it connects normally. but after some seconds it's connecting again. it looks like a connection loop, but i'm not sure if it's a bug or it's a whatsapp side problem.
this behaviour occurs no matter if on celular or wifi.
anyone else noticed something like that?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to d0n_Egg1 For This Useful Post:
it's looks like somebody should provide log file for bugs, or ask somebody with voodoo skills to expel bugs from your phone

No time for a log right now, maybe later, but I can confirm that behaviour. Also, for some time after starting, if I click on a contact and go into that chat, do nothing and then go back to the main page, Mitakuuluu will be re-connecting. This behaviour seems to go away after a few minutes, so not a big problem.

I have also noticed that my Jolla's connectivity seems to have gotten worse (yes, even worse than it was before) recently. Sometimes when I'm on mobile it will randomly drop connection and show the wifi icon with the star. Then I have ro turn off wifi to get mobile to work again. So this might be the cause for more strange behaviour.

The Following User Says Thank You to Ozymandias For This Useful Post:

Tags
coderus, it's a trapp, jolla, sailfish, whatsapp, whatscrapp