Active Topics

Originally Posted by BluesLee View Post
@chillip: Thank you for the development of one of those applications which should be directly integrated into Harmattan itself, at least this is my opinion.

So far i am using the competing application as this one is more compact, i.e. it gives me only one entry in the event screen. I would appreciate if you could implement this too as a customisable option if your code allows you to do that without big efforts. The main reason is that the space on the event screen turns out to be valuable when one activates stuff like twitter etc.

Blues
I'll look into it for one of the upcoming releases.

Originally Posted by chillip View Post
I'll look into it for one of the upcoming releases.
other tip, maybe it can be usefull to have a general setting that works over all calendars that limits the number of appointments shown.
I like to have differents icons for each event, so don't really want them in 1 field.

For example:
Work calendar: 1week ahead, 5events planned, show 3
Birthday/personal calender: 3days ahead, 2events planned, show 2
=>can take up to 5 places, so would be nice if we could limit to for example 3, then it shows first 3 events (for example 2 work, 1birthday)

I have a problem with the latest version (1.0.90).

All-day calendar events that are several days long disappear from the feed after the first day.

Example:
An all-day event
Starts on 10th of December
Ends on 22nd of December

This shows up in the feed before the start date and still on 10th of December but disappears after that.
The "Events expire on"-option is set to "Event end".

Originally Posted by ode82 View Post
I have a problem with the latest version (1.0.90).

All-day calendar events that are several days long disappear from the feed after the first day.

Example:
An all-day event
Starts on 10th of December
Ends on 22nd of December

This shows up in the feed before the start date and still on 10th of December but disappears after that.
The "Events expire on"-option is set to "Event end".
That's a bug - I'll fix it in the next version. Thanks for reporting

Originally Posted by Hakki_01 View Post
other tip, maybe it can be usefull to have a general setting that works over all calendars that limits the number of appointments shown.
I like to have differents icons for each event, so don't really want them in 1 field.

For example:
Work calendar: 1week ahead, 5events planned, show 3
Birthday/personal calender: 3days ahead, 2events planned, show 2
=>can take up to 5 places, so would be nice if we could limit to for example 3, then it shows first 3 events (for example 2 work, 1birthday)
Ok I get what you mean - I'll have to come up with a wording for the configuration option and will include that idea in the next version.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chillip For This Useful Post:
I love the way you keep reporting back to us and update your app! Great..

Maybe an other option: use black/white icons (date number in orange) when it's set for another day and full coulour (orange, like it is now) when event is today. (guess somebody has to convert the coulour version and put them in install pack?)

Now it doesn't draw my attention enough, if I have seen an appointment for 5days or so, I automatically avoid it.. But let's see what others think.. you don't have to build an app for me

Posts: 29 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Denmark
hey everyone.

is it normal to have an icon (or app) on the launch-screen after installing this (GREAT) app?.

Earlier when having a previous released version this wasnt the case...

Posts: 400 | Thanked: 708 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Geneva - CH
Originally Posted by gaggar View Post
is it normal to have an icon (or app) on the launch-screen after installing this (GREAT) app?
Yes, it seems to be normal, the same appens to me.

The Following User Says Thank You to Jordi For This Useful Post:
Just tried another new announced app, then I decided to go back to this one. Sure there are many reason behind and I just like the way it displays the calendar in notification area.

Posts: 228 | Thanked: 100 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Australia
It seems that my version 1.0.90 doesn't use my location for dates. I am in Australia with UK language and dates are showing as 12/22/11 not 22/12/11. I have tested by making new events also and same date format.

Any ideas?