Posts: 560 | Thanked: 423 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Switzerland
Hi all

Please be aware that 1.6.27 now has an option for Y scaling (see mirakels post above) and I changed it to half the size. So to get the same scaling as before, you will have to change it from 1 to 2.
CacheMe 4 the N9, a geocaching client / MiniBible, a bible viewer / TheWord brings daily bible verses onto your phone / BatteryGraph to monitor the battery drainage / doublepress2unlock to unlock your phone with a double press onto the power button / GPRS Data Usage to monitor your GPRS data usage /
and more...

On N900 check out this: SleepAnalyser to analyse your sleep movements / PasswordMaker a for a password generator

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to caco3 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 963 | Thanked: 626 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Connecticut, USA
I tried this program last night with the record plus alarm function. It worked great. I have to say it is an eye openner in more ways than one. Thank you very much for sharing this with us.

http://temporaryland.wordpress.com/

Hi all

I believe that 1.6.28 is a quite stable bug free version.
Therefore I will push it into the testing repository.
Please test it and vote for it under http://maemo.org/packages/package_in...alyser/1.6-28/.

Thank you
CacheMe 4 the N9, a geocaching client / MiniBible, a bible viewer / TheWord brings daily bible verses onto your phone / BatteryGraph to monitor the battery drainage / doublepress2unlock to unlock your phone with a double press onto the power button / GPRS Data Usage to monitor your GPRS data usage /
and more...

On N900 check out this: SleepAnalyser to analyse your sleep movements / PasswordMaker a for a password generator

Last edited by caco3; 2010-08-23 at 21:45.

The Following User Says Thank You to caco3 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by caco3 View Post
Hi joh

Which version are you using?
Hi caco3,

I downloaded using the program manager directly from the repository, no idea which version (it was on the day of my last post).

Tried to download again today: Now the program starts.(and does a test recording).

Regards

This app doesn't work for me. i click on the icon to launch it,then it just goes to the desktop app doesn't load! how can i fix?

Hi airjaff
please make sure you use the latest version.
maybe uninstall and install again.
if it still does not work, please run it in the terminal (ctrl-shift-X) with "python /opt/SleepAnalyser/main.py" and let us know the error.
and more...

thank you. this program is fun. downloaded it last night. ran as advertised. the n900 got knocked off the bed at 5a. program worked fine. would it be possible to add in some information on snoring? start - stop, spl?

john

The Following User Says Thank You to jdr93 For This Useful Post:
I get this message when I try to install "sleepananlyser," 'Unable to install 'sleepanalyser'. Conflicting application packages.' Further details denote that it's in conflict with "python2.5-qt4-network (4.7-maemo7) and python2.5-qt4-webkit (4.7-maemo7)." I'm one of those novice user ( though once I did use "Root and X Terminal to install the last version of FireFox because it didn't update but that's it) so I just have a stock everything with programs except from "Extra Testing." Anyway sleepanalyser sounds cool.., I want it! I checked the tread and seena post that their may conflicts with those who have "Python" but no solution to my knowledge. Any feedback would help and thanks!

Originally Posted by bobaseth View Post
conflict with "python2.5-qt4-network (4.7-maemo7) and python2.5-qt4-webkit (4.7-maemo7)."
That really confuses me, as SleepAnalyser does not use any network functions.
You seem to use a never version than I am using (I have .. maemo3).
Maybe others can check if they have a problem with ...maemo7?
and more...

The Following User Says Thank You to caco3 For This Useful Post:
Hi all

I finally figured out how to add scroll areas
1.6-30 has only a small change in the config window.

If anybody knows how I also can add the painting canvas to a scroll area (and get it scrollable), please let me know.
I would love to get the graph finger scrollable!
and more...