Notices

Posts: 3,790 | Thanked: 5,718 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Vienna, Austria
This is an interesting link that may help some of you have more constructive discussions on this topic in the future. Less FUD, more facts. Read!

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to benny1967 For This Useful Post:
Banned | Posts: 974 | Thanked: 622 times | Joined on Oct 2010
Originally Posted by benny1967 View Post
This is an interesting link that may help some of you have more constructive discussions on this topic in the future. Less FUD, more facts. Read!
you crack me up. Still suck though

Posts: 1,062 | Thanked: 961 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Boston, MA

Sick of your cell signal not reconnecting after coming out of a bad signal area? Vote for this bug.

Banned | Posts: 974 | Thanked: 622 times | Joined on Oct 2010
Originally Posted by cfh11 View Post
This isn't negative feedback. More like circular head banging kind of thingy. Just had to point that out.

Originally Posted by ericsson View Post
Exactly. Ok. I have to try multiple recipients with the newest version.

Forwarding an mms and all text disapear. No subject line. No integration with sms.

I'd say MMS on symbian is perfect. make it work like that. Android is not so bad either.

Why is this such a touchy subject btw? Everyone here blame Nokia for everything from bad apples to yellow cars. The fMMS app clearly suck compared with MMS on dumbphones 8 years ago, I mean come on.

downloaded fmms, but cannot retreive nor send fmms - cannot get it to work and do not know what is meant by do not recognise name. Help anyone?

Originally Posted by cincibluer6 View Post
No problems here with fMMS. I've been quite happy with it.
How can I get it to work? have downloade, but cannot retreive nor send mms - HELP!!!

Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
Originally Posted by n900fan75 View Post
Thanks for the sarcasm and hence my point that this community is useless and doesn't help me one bit. My other post about wi-fi problem recieved no real solution either. Really thanks to this great community.
Since this community is useless and doesn't help you one bit, and you have used it so much, I suppose we won't be seeing you here. I'm sure you can find a community you like better.

Originally Posted by geneven View Post
Since this community is useless and doesn't help you one bit, and you have used it so much, I suppose we won't be seeing you here. I'm sure you can find a community you like better.
Perhaps you should read how many posts I've done. Speak for yourself. Like I said, trash talking and useless. Nothing constructive.

Posts: 1,062 | Thanked: 961 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Boston, MA
Originally Posted by ckb View Post
How can I get it to work? have downloade, but cannot retreive nor send mms - HELP!!!
http://wiki.maemo.org/MMS

Make sure you are using the correct settings for your carrier here.

Sick of your cell signal not reconnecting after coming out of a bad signal area? Vote for this bug.

Originally Posted by frals View Post
No, your plan needs to be MMS enabled. No real MMS implementation does it over wi-fi.
Picture SMS is something completely different which fMMS has never said to deliver. Please get your facts straight before whining about something, thanks.
Ok fine...then picture SMS is better than mms since you don't have to subscribe to data plan to get it to work. Like I said, even my 5-7years old phone can send picture and this crap can't and must use data plan.

Tags
fmms rules, mms or pms, never happy, op is a bumder, op is a douche, op is an idiot, op is on rag, op needs a slap, op sucks, thanks frals