Active Topics

Posts: 77 | Thanked: 53 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Chester, CA
All repos and repo.maemo.org are inaccessable for me atm. From my n900 only though. The site loads fine on my desktop oddly.

Originally Posted by eleseur View Post
All repos and repo.maemo.org are inaccessable for me atm. From my n900 only though. The site loads fine on my desktop oddly.
Same here. Actually, inaccessible from HAM, accessible from FAM. Double odd.

Posts: 77 | Thanked: 53 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Chester, CA
Hmm...., FAM doesn't work for me. Nor does hildon APP manager, or any pages in the browser. I'd ping something, but i only know how to do that in cmd in windows. but oddly enough, my nook color on the same wifi network works fine and has internet access. Even tried another AP i have thats confirmed working with my nook color as well. Had my laptop on the AP this morning too.

Triple odd.......

also no news under the tab on the top of this page, no announcements of service interruption, really odd if you ask me.

Last edited by eleseur; 2013-04-19 at 02:39.

Hmmm, FAPMAN & HAM are not working for me either. Updating catalogues seems to work OK, no errors or anything to report there, but they can't seem to find any updates as I noticed with Pierrogi and a couple other apps. Had to update those from here via their wiki pages.
All this is making my poor N900 sick. :/

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Originally Posted by stickymick View Post
Hmmm, FAPMAN & HAM are not working for me either. Updating catalogues seems to work OK, no errors or anything to report there, but they can't seem to find any updates as I noticed with Pierrogi and a couple other apps. Had to update those from here via their wiki pages.
I received the Pierogi update via HAM without any issues...

The Following User Says Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,378 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Göteborg, Sweden
Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
I received the Pierogi update via HAM without any issues...
As did I. So the issue must be fixable at the device level. I suggest those having issues post their sources list, just in case....

Posts: 130 | Thanked: 132 times | Joined on Jan 2013 @ India
Originally Posted by stickymick View Post
In HAM & FAM edit your Extras, Extras-testing and Extras-devel repos and in the Distribution field change fremantle-1.3 or anything you have there to fremantle , then update or refresh the catalogs and you will get updates.

Last edited by Sohil876; 2013-04-20 at 13:10.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sohil876 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,290 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ UK
Originally Posted by Sohil876 View Post
In HAM & FAM edit your Extras, Extras-testing and Extras-devel repos and in the Distribution field change fremantle-1.3 or anything you have there to fremantle , then update or refresh the catalogs and you will get updates.
I can confirm that in extras-devel "fremantle-1.3" distribution only has Pierogi 1.1-15. Whereas "fremantle" distribution contains the latest 1.1-16 version.

Will this cause an issue with Extras? As the default catalogues cannot be deleted and use "fremantle-1.3".

Wiki Admin
sixwheeledbeast's wiki
Testing Squad Subscriber
- mcallerx - tenminutecore - FlopSwap - Qnotted - zzztop - Bander - Fight2048 -

Before posting or starting a thread please try this.

Posts: 130 | Thanked: 132 times | Joined on Jan 2013 @ India
Originally Posted by sixwheeledbeast View Post
I can confirm that in extras-devel "fremantle-1.3" distribution only has Pierogi 1.1-15. Whereas "fremantle" distribution contains the latest 1.1-16 version.

Will this cause an issue with Extras? As the default catalogues cannot be deleted and use "fremantle-1.3".
Disable the default Extras repo and create a new one with fremantle as distribution, thats what ive done so far no problems.

Posts: 2,290 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ UK
Originally Posted by Sohil876 View Post
Disable the default Extras repo and create a new one with fremantle as distribution, thats what ive done so far no problems.
Yes, but that's more of a workaround then a fix.
I wouldn't expect non TMO members to understand why/how to change it.

Currently there should be no need to do this for Extras as nothing can be promoted anyway.

Wiki Admin
sixwheeledbeast's wiki
Testing Squad Subscriber
- mcallerx - tenminutecore - FlopSwap - Qnotted - zzztop - Bander - Fight2048 -

Before posting or starting a thread please try this.

Last edited by sixwheeledbeast; 2013-04-20 at 18:42. Reason: typo

Tags
guide, repository, temp mirrors