Active Topics

N73
N96
HTC Diamond
HTC HD
BlackBerry Storm
iPhone 3G
Nokia N97 and others but.. as soon as I put my hands on the N900 I knew that it was the one I will stay with.

Posts: 90 | Thanked: 33 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ the netherlands
LG Viewty

Posts: 355 | Thanked: 245 times | Joined on Jul 2009 @ Northern VA
First phone I had was the Nokia 7210, then I got the 6820, and my god I loved that phone so much. I disappeared from society for a while, and then when I returned I got the 6102 which I didn't like too much. Kept that for a while, and I got the N82 and my world changed, during that time I also got the N810. I upgraded this past fall to the N86, but didn't feel that phone was that much of a jump over the N82, and the camera sure didn't feel like it. I wasn't disappointed, just a little jaded, then I saw this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbxyLnwFSvI after I saw that I knew I had to have it, I already was using the hell out of my N810 and wasn't super happy with my N86, so I sold that went back to the N82 in the meantime, and bought the N900. When it arrived my life changed once again. I still use the N82 if I'm going out and hitting the sauce, its a durable phone with a ridiculous camera for night shots, and on trips I still bring my N810 along and load a few movies. However the jewel of my mobile family is the N900 for sure.

The Following User Says Thank You to ZackMorris For This Useful Post:
Posts: 311 | Thanked: 110 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Boston, MA
I had a Nokia 5800 previously, had a very frustrating time with the older firmware as it could barely load webpages in the default browser without running out of memory... While these issues now seem to be fixed with the latest firmware released I do not miss the device at all!!! Symbian has a long way to go in my opinion to be a user friendly touch UI and Nok need to learn to start putting more memory in their devices - N900 included, 256MB's really is the bare minimum...

I miss OVI Maps 3.0 the most, it was an amazing application and I hope Nokia do a lot more to support this product on the N900! Free turn by turn right about now would be awesome... I dont even mind paying for it with the sygic application but seems the Ovi store is still not ready for paid applications - come on Nokia please get this fixed ASAP!!!!!

Posts: 130 | Thanked: 24 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
N95 since the day it came out

E71. Lost it. Wish I had that phone guardian ish installed, I could have set off sirens and all kinds of things. Aaanyways. that phone was sexy, sleek, really nicely built. Looked good in white. N900 is a sweet little computer though. Like a tool. I know it's going to be a cult machine in a few years when the world is DRMed up and you are searching for some liberty. Maybe I don;t know what I'm talking about lol.

Nokia N82... modded N hacked to bits.

Posts: 2 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Manchester
i had the E65. greatest thing on it was that i read out your text messages with a drunk stephan hawkins kind of voice.

6120 -> n79 -> n900

Posts: 254 | Thanked: 95 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ New Delhi, India
I had a Blackberry 8820 prior to this. The three things I miss are:
1) Almost perfect email.
2) App Store
3) Full keyboard, which was so easy to use. N900 keyboard will take some time to get used to.