What can I say... I am really impressed with this build. Thanks for your hard work.

Posts: 446 | Thanked: 114 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Lake District, Cumbria, UK
Originally Posted by anapospastos View Post
Maybe because you didn't read the wikis? Because you want to have things to work without any try from your side? Yeah maybe it's that.
a lot of assumptions....maybe you didnt read all my posts and just glanced at my last one and decided to make a dumb comment....

typical and to be expected in here lately!

i have tested many applications and given feedback to help developers over a long time....so you seem to think you know what you are talking about?....B.S

Posts: 1,729 | Thanked: 388 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Canada
hmmm....is making the device always awake still or the only solution for battery to charge?

and any way to get battery readings on Nitdroid more accurate??

im ready to be told.....

"The best way to break a Spell is to prevent it from being cast in the first place"

N900: 1000/1150mhz; sampling_rate 15; up_threshold 150000;

Originally Posted by bald.eagle.one View Post
after installing kernel-power i've lost entry in multiboot and got only maemo and maemo-power
could you please share proper entry and filename
cheers

edit: or should i just reinstall nitdroid kernel?
edit2: yes reinstalling kernel does the trick as it creates multiboot entry
That happened with me as well.
I just ran the dpkg -i command for the nitroid kernel, which I think re-installs it. Then you edit the multioot file as mentioned in the wiki.

Originally Posted by neotalk View Post
This is the first time i have used nitdroid and i personally still prefer maemo.
That aside tho the work involved on this project has been awesome..so thanks to all involved.

My first main questions after a days use are
1. i have found that my webos game monopoly installed on maemo is being recognized as a list of audio tracks in the media player on nitdroid.
2. Wifi constantly switching off and going into scan mode which can only re-connect if you disable wifi and turn it back on via the serttings in droid.
3. i installed without my memory card in the phone....How do i get it to boot and recognize my mmc?
4. I have noticed that sometimes it does not go to dual boot and i have to remove battery to get this fuction back.

If anyone can shed some light or help with the issues i am having then many thanks.
I believe you have to edit the nitdroid boot file that is placed in /etc/multiboot.d/
Once you are there, ls to see what files you have for Nitdroid. It's name should start with 11. Edit that file as mentioned in the wiki. You will change the value mmcblk0p2 to mmcblk1p2. But check the wiki to be sure.

The Following User Says Thank You to nafajafam For This Useful Post:
Posts: 552 | Thanked: 183 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Not decided
Originally Posted by neotalk View Post
a lot of assumptions....maybe you didnt read all my posts and just glanced at my last one and decided to make a dumb comment....

typical and to be expected in here lately!

i have tested many applications and given feedback to help developers over a long time....so you seem to think you know what you are talking about?....B.S
You said it yourself, "i have never used an android phone so my questions may be dumb!". Asking things that are written to wikis and have been discussed so many times is really annoying.

Thanks...........

dears, please help!
I have followed this way to update nitdroid::

root
cd /home/user/MyDocs
bzip2 -d n11_rc3.tar.bz2
cd /
mount /home /and
rm -rf /and/*
cd /and
tar xvf /home/user/MyDocs/n11_rc3.tar.bz2
dpkg -i /home/user/MyDocs/NITDroid-kernel-Mido.Fayad.deb

the line tar xvf ... has not work and my phone has restarted...

I can start it but without any icons and graphics so itś unusable:-(

I have tried to use NSU and flasher but not successfully because the phone will not connect (only USB device is successfull so I can browse the phone from PC) but no chance to connect it in PC-suite mode so I can´t reflash:-(

if I used flasher, I have started my phone with pressed "u" but it´s not connect correctly probably. i can write flasher-3.5.exe -F RX-51_2009SE_20.2010.36-2_PR_COMBINED_MR0_ARM.bin -f -R and I receive this answer:
flasher v.2.5.2. (some date)
RX-51_2009SE_20.2010.36-2_PR_COMBINED_MR0_ARM.bin: %m

is there any chance of some hard reset?
how to continue? what to do to make my phone alive again?
please help
Miroslav

(sorry for duplicate post, I am agonized)

Posts: 23 | Thanked: 34 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Finland
Originally Posted by Sniper_swe View Post
Runs very smooth
I have one problem though.
i Cant input apn. I get phone to work but no internet connection. ´When i go to apn its a blank list. Any pointers?
New APN option is found in APN settings when you press your hardware lockslide-button.

Posts: 4 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Brighton UK
Hi peps. I just installed N11 "Vostok" and I am still straglin with the android boot logo. Looks like just loading and laging.Nothing happ. I am did same think like in this topic http://forum.nitdroid.com/index.php?topic=343.0
but after that commands I just get 'no such file r directory'
thanks for help.

Tags
android, gingerbread, nitdroid