Posts: 194 | Thanked: 1,019 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Moscow, Russia
Originally Posted by babyshamie View Post
it didnt give me any option for activating Google account after installing and booting up,it bypassed the Account alternative,straight to the Desktop of my previous settings.
And when i go to Account&Sync in the settings,i only find Twitter and facebook Accounts,no Google,plllz help
I always recommend to make "clean" install.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to e-yes For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by e-yes View Post
Yes but i think the uninstallation method needs to be updated e-yes
It doesn't work for me
Or maybe there's anything like that in nitdroid forum?

Posts: 191 | Thanked: 46 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ NanJing China
it reboot frequently after several seconds being booting into the " 2.6.28.NIT07-rc3 kernel "

Originally Posted by pursueky View Post
it reboot frequently after several seconds being booting into the " 2.6.28.NIT07-rc3 kernel "
/me trying a magic: "LOGS, PLEASE". Usually after that words ppl w/ problems magically disappear

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to e-yes For This Useful Post:
Posts: 565 | Thanked: 618 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Finland
I can't send text messages, but I can receive. I used these files:
  • ofono047_oril008.tar.bz2
  • N12_UMay.tar.bz2
  • nitdroid-kernel-2.6.28-06_final1_armel.deb
  • nitdroid-installer_0.2.6-3_armel.deb

I'll try the nitdroid-kernel-2.6.28-07_rc3_armel.deb. Still not sending

Last edited by laasonen; 2011-05-09 at 13:52.

Originally Posted by eagle-eyes View Post
i see the old kernel was working faster
If u wanna do something really informative and useful - carry out testing and performance measurement (benchmarking). And compare the results. I see only subjective complaints atm.

The Following User Says Thank You to e-yes For This Useful Post:
New kernel seems good, except I'm getting OOME's in most apps both inconsistently and consistently! Have logged a bug with logs

Also noticed incoming SMS gets truncated to 126 characters...have logged bug for this with logs too Anyone else notice this? Works superb otherwise.

Voice is interesting...it appears very close...dialling out, the earpiece audio is garbled with gaps, almost distinguishable...it used to be dead/blank on older kernel. Might just need a samplerate or buffer tweak.

PS. Keep up the good work e-yes

Lovely stuff. I will try installing this in the next day or 2. To people having problems with google sign in upon boot not appearing then having no market. I had this on N11 and I thought I had made a clean install. It's not a problem really market-wise, as there is an alternative, but you may notice it wont sync. Tried a few things but couldn't get it to fix. Wasn't too bothered by it. Don't think you really need it. At the moment at least.
Thank you e-yes for all your wonderful stuff. I am sure N12 will be good fun, whether I get it to install fine or even if it turns into a problem solving, brain testing excercise trying to figure out which bit I did wrong I actually learn loads when I have to figure stuff out and it beats watching soap operas on tv.

Posts: 302 | Thanked: 193 times | Joined on Oct 2008 @ England
Originally Posted by e-yes View Post
I see what you did there.

Also, sending texts! O: I am stupidly excited to get back from work and try this out. I'm at work and not paid to read through tonnes of threads so can someone tell me in a nutshell if it works well or not? Amazing work.

Posts: 32 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Malaysia
Originally Posted by stlpaul View Post
Did you activate android with your google account?
I have the same problem too, I had already sign in with my google account, so whats the problem??

Tags
android, nitdroid