Active Topics

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Still waiting inpationtly . Why do some unlocked phones without connection to operators have to wait several days and even weeks every single update.

It's something fishy how nokia handles this.

But then, sumsung have months between their ics updates for different areas

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2012-07-04 at 14:34.

Originally Posted by mariusmssj View Post
i wonder how much nicer will it work with overclocked CPU
So far I have no need to overclock the CPU, since everything is smooth as silk. And I have no intention of loosing my warranty, as far as the device is not annoyingly slow.

Posts: 1,539 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ With my N9
Originally Posted by greenstorm View Post
So far I have no need to overclock the CPU, since everything is smooth as silk. And I have no intention of loosing my warranty, as far as the device is not annoyingly slow.
Losing your warranty?

It's hard for them to track that, just overclock the cpu and call it a day.

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

Times Banned from TMO: 4

Posts: 277 | Thanked: 285 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Poland
I overclocked it in pr1.2 and never noticed any difference in UI smoothness so left it at stock. It's a little different than with my N900 in which oc gave a huge boost overall.

The Following User Says Thank You to szymeczek34 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 273 | Thanked: 463 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Athens
Well since this is the last PF I will ever recieve from Nokia I suppose I should be a little sad.

Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
Think of losing Nokia as being born. Nothing like trying to swim while hitched to a boat anchor. Freedom starts with independence.
( Happy 4th of July!)

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to geneven For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Freedom...I can alsmost smell it...

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Posts: 1,335 | Thanked: 3,931 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Brittany, France
I just upgraded to PR 1.3 and now the phone asks me to fill my passwords for the accounts I previously set. The problem is that the virtual keyboard is not displayed in this case (it does show up for SMS or IM, but not for setting accounts), I can't enter the passwords. I tried to copy/paste them from another application, which worked, but I have to do that after every reboot, which is annoying. Plus I'd like to solve this keyboard issue. Any idea?

Originally Posted by Win7Mac View Post
Is Slovenia an officially supported country?
Yes, but my country code is the same as yours, i doubt it checks gps/wifi positioning when updating.

Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
Can anybody using Drop Cache and FasterN9 please update us if these are still necessary at all?

By the way still haven't received my OTA this side

Tags
bugfix-focused, dashed hopes, nokia fanbois, popcorn, pr1.3, pr1.3 party, troll alert