Closed Thread
Back to topic. What's the latest on NOK stock now?

Posts: 1,583 | Thanked: 1,203 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Everywhere
the funniest thing is nokia force them employer to buy lumia with half-priced, thats weird, its happened here in Indonesia

Originally Posted by zimon View Post
The way Samsung is doing it is what Nokia should have done.

Samsung released state of the art hardware; Samsung Galaxy S3. They they practically let users to choose what OS they want to run it with: Android, WP8 or Tizen:
Seems they'll market it as different products, though, so almost but not quite the same as I suggested in my signature link.

Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
HAHAHAHAHAHA This is REALLY insane readed this Swedish media:

https://www.avanza.se/aza/press/news...cleId=N1905330

(I Am to lazy get the source but fill in if you will....

Hmmm

WP larger than iOS Seriously

http://www.gsmarena.com/wp_reportedl...-news-4268.php

Yup, and in a market where smartphone sales are headed to overtake US numbers this year.
Enough said.

Article linked by Tomi on twitter says the combined shares of Nokia is now worth less than the assets. Basically buying and killing Nokia is now directly profitable.

But there is that restricting contract between Nokia and Microsoft, which includes poison pills to the potential buyer. Elop and MS played its cards smart and Nokia general board was sleeping.

Originally Posted by specc View Post
Hmmm

WP larger than iOS Seriously

http://www.gsmarena.com/wp_reportedl...-news-4268.php
Growth of this speed has only been seen in one other market so far: Nokia's backyard of Finland. Reports also indicate that WP is gaining tracktion in Russia too.
Not surprised. i.e countries Nokia were strong in already, but are now falling behind in. Symbian outsold all others in these countries too but Nokia are still seeing a decrease in sales in these regions and have been overtaken by Samsung in China. Nothing to see here.

i don't think they were sleeping, i think they were hoping it'd work better :g

Closed Thread

Tags
goodbye nokia, investing, last quotes, lumiatard, samsung, specc=ericsson, stock, the elop flop, the flop elop, tizen