Active Topics

Posts: 83 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ London
Originally Posted by rockabase View Post
does anyone know how another number of contacting mpd maybe a different telephone number from 08454704000 cos they just don't pickup
Don't call them, they're packing my n900 for delivery!

Posts: 200 | Thanked: 23 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ London
Originally Posted by NotTheMessiah View Post
ordered 8th nov by the way
I guess 9th nov orders are last for today :/

Originally Posted by Moley View Post
You can get through by hammering the number took me about 290 goes to get through... helps having a good redial on your phone.

Webchat links seemed to have disappeared though.
Their direct link

http://whoson.multimedia.co.uk/chat/....co.uk&lang=en

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dominator24 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Dominator24 View Post
On a side note, Just think this topid has had 1342 posts within 10 days, thats more than 134 posts per day.

This is from the topic starter

And whalla its the 3rd of December and we hear some good news. how did you know LOL, also PM me next weeks loto numbers so I can buy a few n900 outright :P

PS - 23/11/2009 13:07:00 - Pending Stock

Not reached me yet
Anyone any advance on 9th Nov?? Can't work out how they are doing it. I'll have a look later to see if someone has figured it out. Last post of today.
We need to beat the Germans they are on 1581!

Posts: 3,203 | Thanked: 1,391 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Worthing, England
Originally Posted by stav View Post
Anyone any advance on 9th Nov?? Can't work out how they are doing it. I'll have a look later to see if someone has figured it out. Last post of today.
We need to beat the Germans they are on 1581!
they started 3 days earlier then us, also.... We are just 1 shop thread in the UK - add the UK thread to this (A merge would be entertaining!) - and they are small-fry's so to speak

Posts: 844 | Thanked: 521 times | Joined on Jan 2009 @ UK southampton
9th of November last!!!
I ordered on 10th>>>>>>>>>>>> figures!!

Originally Posted by casper27 View Post
9th of November last!!!
I ordered on 10th>>>>>>>>>>>> figures!!
But you are based in Southampton - pop down the marlands with a bunch of flowers - might help

Posts: 167 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Warwickshire
9th November for me and ready for dispatch.

Happy days

N900 ordered 9/11 Got 05/12 Being sent back soon- keeps rebooting!!!! 10/12 I became the proud owner of the Nokia N900 door stop/paperweight.
11/12 became the proud owner of handset no2

8/11/09 here, and ready for dispatch

Just a question tho. I am moving from O2 to Voda, and I provided them with my PAK code which expires on 6th December

Now they said that its "Ready for dispatch" does that mean they have activated my PAK code and ill be moving numbers from O2 to Voda?

Also when do you think we will get it? I read earlier that dispatch will be TODAY, and since its "next day delivery" we will be looking at Friday delivery?

Please not 5 working days Plz plz plz plz

Originally Posted by Snaps View Post
8/11/09 here, and ready for dispatch

Just a question tho. I am moving from O2 to Voda, and I provided them with my PAK code which expires on 6th December

Now they said that its "Ready for dispatch" does that mean they have activated my PAK code and ill be moving numbers from O2 to Voda?

Also when do you think we will get it? I read earlier that dispatch will be TODAY, and since its "next day delivery" we will be looking at Friday delivery?

Please not 5 working days Plz plz plz plz
ready for desptach is a good sign.... We still don't know about batches off them they are saying within 5 days to cover themselves, as if they can't get them all out today or tomorrow, some will post on monday - allowing 2 days for Royal Mail - theres your 4/5 days