This is a Cyan N9 for sure. Damn I want it on my N9 too

Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
On the video I saw atleast three lenovo laptops :P

Just got an update for Jolla Countdown 2 app.

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Resisting the temptation to close this thread as well as not to delete the off-topic posts on the device announcement thread, a merge and movement to off-topic has been done.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
Resisting the temptation to close this thread as well as not to delete the off-topic posts on the device announcement thread, a merge and movement to off-topic has been done.
why not merge this with the other jolla thread here in OT. You took the easy road, please complete the transfer so we dont have multiple threads for no reason.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
why not merge this with the other jolla thread here in OT. You took the easy road, please complete the transfer so we dont have multiple threads for no reason.
You may want to consider using the "Report This!" button to report this thread to the off-topic moderator. I don't have the privs required to moderate off-topic so I did what I could.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
You may want to consider using the "Report This!" button to report this thread to the off-topic moderator. I don't have the privs required to moderate off-topic so I did what I could.
ok, too bad. thx. I never using the report button. Unless someone going fo real persanal attacks.

if you are an off topic moderator and reading these lines. Please merge the two big jolla threads to one epic one.

Last edited by Dave999; 2013-05-18 at 19:20.

Originally Posted by ivgalvez View Post
We send several messages to the original speakers from Jolla but receive no answer, till someone else from the company started to talk to other community members in different terms, completely bypassing HiFo Board.

It's perfectly arguable that Board might not performed correctly in this communication, but it wasn't Board who stopped it.
Now that we are in OT territory, lets not try to practice revisionist history.

HiFo's BoD was hugely responsible for the above situation (NDA anyone?) so there was no bypassing but simply concerned community members looking into things. To expect people to remain silent in this open place when the BoD was failing at almost every of its objective is nothing short of insanity IMO.

Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
ok, too bad. thx. I never using the report button. Unless someone going fo real persanal attacks.
Well then you fail to comprehend the all-encompassing purpose of the button. Its meant to be something anybody can use to bring anything to the attention of a moderator e.g. request to merge threads, move posts, edit posts etc

Well then you fail to comprehend the all-encompassing purpose of the button. Its meant to be something anybody can use to bring anything to the attention of a moderator e.g. request to merge threads, move posts, edit posts etc
yes I do The Reason is that I dont beleive or support moderation or moving threads, post, delete Or Change Stuff On The web. (Unless Its Abuse Of Some Person)

So Im Trying To Stay Out Of It

Tags
dave ate sail, fishing jolla, n9 sailfish, nokia n950, sailfish, sailfish os, sailfish video, where?