Active Topics

Posts: 3,096 | Thanked: 1,525 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ Michigan, USA
Originally Posted by joepagiii View Post
switched to the sandisk...works better...thanks
Do you have some speed tests you can share?
To all my Maemo friends. I will no longer be monitoring any of my threads here on a regular basis. I am no longer supporting anything I did under maemo at maemo.org. If you need some help with something you can reach me at tablethacker.com or www.facebook.com/penguinbait. I have disabled my PM's here, and removed myself from Council email and Community mailing list. There has been some fun times, see you around.

Posts: 449 | Thanked: 51 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ eastern north carolina usa
well no actually i dont...wish i new how to do that trick...i would gladly do it i kept the other adata card and even winimaged it....dont know if that would work but worth a try
Edit : will test both tommorow...found info on another thread

Last edited by joepagiii; 2008-05-22 at 00:26.

Hi Penguinbait, your site is down (penguinbait.com) as per time logged on this note.

The Following User Says Thank You to Westy For This Useful Post:
And its back

sorry for the inconvenience, I blame Comcast
To all my Maemo friends. I will no longer be monitoring any of my threads here on a regular basis. I am no longer supporting anything I did under maemo at maemo.org. If you need some help with something you can reach me at tablethacker.com or www.facebook.com/penguinbait. I have disabled my PM's here, and removed myself from Council email and Community mailing list. There has been some fun times, see you around.

So it is... ace. A poke in the eye from me to Comcast.

Hi again

Have your thought to make this DEB to make your system boot from SD
drive so it has two bootable drives on an 8 meg card or similar.

Then we can have one for KDE and one for debian. This would be super cool

Posts: 449 | Thanked: 51 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ eastern north carolina usa
penguinbait...we used to refer to comcast as commiecast

Originally Posted by Westy View Post
Hi again

Have your thought to make this DEB to make your system boot from SD
drive so it has two bootable drives on an 8 meg card or similar.

Then we can have one for KDE and one for debian. This would be super cool
I am going to make a change to allow people to specifiy the partition sizes for FAT and swap I will take a look and see what I can do, might be doable, might be a giant pain, so no promises

The Following User Says Thank You to penguinbait For This Useful Post:
Posts: 833 | Thanked: 124 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Based in the USA
Originally Posted by penguinbait View Post
I am going to make a change to allow people to specifiy the partition sizes for FAT and swap I will take a look and see what I can do, might be doable, might be a giant pain, so no promises
PB - Do you have a timeline on that change?
thanks
PLEASE use the Wiki

Thank you for the great program. Easy enough for a linux newbie like me to install. However, I have a question. I cloned the OS to a 2GB mmc2 on my N800. I can only boot into the cloned SD when no SD card is inserted into the mmc1. If I insert the SD into mmc1 after the Tablet is booted into the cloned SD, the system freezes up. Please help.

Last edited by alfa2536; 2008-05-28 at 10:50.

Tags
deprecated