Active Topics

Notices

On the screenshot of that link he entered "api.supertweet.net" with search host url. This is incorrect, you just need to keep that on "search.twitter.com"

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StingerID4 For This Useful Post:
Hmm, I can't seem to send/receive any tweets. Does this work for anyone else?

I can connect, and it does correctly get all my "contacts" and with them their latest tweet. But I can't follow what they have been saying or receive any new tweets.

Tried to tweet something myself, but that didn't seem to work either. No error messages or anything though.

Following searches does work, but I guess that's becuase it doesn't go through the supertweet proxy server

Posts: 15 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ The Netherlands
Originally Posted by StingerID4 View Post
Hmm, I can't seem to send/receive any tweets. Does this work for anyone else?

I can connect, and it does correctly get all my "contacts" and with them their latest tweet. But I can't follow what they have been saying or receive any new tweets.

Tried to tweet something myself, but that didn't seem to work either. No error messages or anything though.

Following searches does work, but I guess that's becuase it doesn't go through the supertweet proxy server
Exactly the same problems here and I can't even login anymore (networkerror). No clue what is going wrong this time.

I've been battling network services since 9 o'clock this morning, this is one error too many for today...

Maybe one of you guys can figure out what is going wrong.

I just installed the twitter plugin, and when I go to the advanced settings menu, it is completely blank.

That happened to me too, but only when I'm connected. If you tick off the "Enabled" checkbox, I could edit the settings.

Originally Posted by StingerID4 View Post
That happened to me too, but only when I'm connected. If you tick off the "Enabled" checkbox, I could edit the settings.
I can't get that far. I click on new account, and I can enter my login details. Pressing the advanced button gives me a blank window, and pressing sign in does nothing (the button goes grey, and nothing happens).

Is there an easy way to add it to my accounts list without logging in first?

Could someone that has their twitter account working copy something from a file for me?

Open /home/user/.rtcom-accounts/accounts.cfg

look for the section that starts with "[haze/twitter/username]", and post that section. Make sure to remove any passwords from that section (there shouldn't be any).

Remove the account and re-add it if you're getting tagged by the bug that blanks out the Advanced window.

I think the plugin is a bit flakey when it comes to saving the entered data - seems to depend where you do it; have entered stuff a number of times to have it clear the fields (i.e. -2147876orwateva (-1 as a uint) in all the timeout fields) - best to config it whilst offline from the settings app (i.e. not the status menu)

however, i cant get it working either it lets me log on, and i can see the people i follow in the contacts list but no timeline or anything like that

Originally Posted by hawaii View Post
Remove the account and re-add it if you're getting tagged by the bug that blanks out the Advanced window.
When I go to re-add it, the advanced window is still blanked out.