Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 130 | Thanked: 48 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Hampshire, UK
Originally Posted by AlMehdi View Post
Yes, i am also not quite content with that... i have been tweaking it a lot but not found a good setting. I might have to reassess the purple. If i don't find a more "masculine" looking one. I will see if i can go less on the red and more on the blue.

I was going to say maybe more red than blue, but thats personal choice

Overall quite happy with the look of the the theme, apart from the lockslider as i would prefer something more rounded for the actual slider icon

Posts: 1,751 | Thanked: 844 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by DJRedline View Post

Overall quite happy with the look of the the theme, apart from the lockslider as i would prefer something more rounded for the actual slider icon
You mean a bit more buttonish? I haven't decided on the final look of the slider yet. It was done by the awesome fareed_xtreem. I might experiment with it further though.

Will soon release a new version. It will contain an experimental progress indicator. Did actually two.. one triangular and another infinity symbolish. The trangular will be the one used.
Attached Images

Make your desktop look awesome - use the AwOken Theme with the AwOken Icon Theme.

Add me on twitter @almehdin
Visit the swedish maemo/meego community forums

Last edited by AlMehdi; 2011-04-13 at 20:51.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AlMehdi For This Useful Post:
Yesterday I installed your theme. I like it very much. You did a great job.
Is it possible to make the little 3G icon a bit darker so it is more visible next to the battery indicator?

The Following User Says Thank You to N user For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by N user View Post
Yesterday I installed your theme. I like it very much. You did a great job.
Is it possible to make the little 3G icon a bit darker so it is more visible next to the battery indicator?
That is the icon theme witch i am also the author of

And that is something i plan.. not just darker i will change it a bit too.

Make your desktop look awesome - use the AwOken Theme with the AwOken Icon Theme.

The Following User Says Thank You to AlMehdi For This Useful Post:
Posts: 552 | Thanked: 183 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Not decided
I noticed two little "problems". Inside the mail application the readen mails are highlited while the unreaden not. I think it is better to reverse it. Also the setting bars that using sliders (for example the volume control in status menu) do not have a color gradation.

The Following User Says Thank You to anapospastos For This Useful Post:
Like the triangle but the other looks interesting as well. I agree with purple - should be more towards the gray/black
Agro ... : |*****-----] Relic(s) : G1, N900

Posts: 238 | Thanked: 291 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ London, UK
Originally Posted by anapospastos View Post
I noticed two little "problems". Inside the mail application the readen mails are highlited while the unreaden not. I think it is better to reverse it. Also the setting bars that using sliders (for example the volume control in status menu) do not have a color gradation.
Yes, I quite noticed that too. It is because the Active Font colour seems to be grey too. I changed my Active Font colour to dark Green using theme customizer and that way it seemed to be visible.

@AlMehdi: I would like to request changing the Active Font colour to something more visible. Grey makes all the emails look like they are all read... Just a small difference in colour between Active and primary makin it quite difficult.So May I suggest a Dark Green Shade. It goes perfectly with the outline too. Try #619200 for the Active Font.

The Following User Says Thank You to fareed_xtreme For This Useful Post:
Posts: 238 | Thanked: 291 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ London, UK
Originally Posted by DJRedline View Post

I think you talkin about somethin like this...

@AlMehdi: I Like those ideas of locksliders you are workin on. Oh how I wish we could upload GIF Thumbs. I'd have got them animated.lol. And if you guys are not interested/keen about having portrait supported locksliders, then I could make many more backgrounds.
Attached Images

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fareed_xtreme For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by anapospastos View Post
Hadn't noticed that (am using another mail).. I have been using the darker gray as it went well on Calender Home Widget. But it is logical to use a brighter active text color. Am pretty sure a darker normal colour would go nice in the system too.

The volume slider are not shaded the normal way to make it more visible. And thats cause the volume slider button is. I might be taking away remove the current shade and make it more plane so it will be even more visible.

A disabled volume slider like it can be seen in an equalizer are disabled and plane.

Last edited by AlMehdi; 2011-04-14 at 14:43.

Originally Posted by fareed_xtreme View Post
Yes, I quite noticed that too. It is because the Active Font colour seems to be grey too. I changed my Active Font colour to dark Green using theme customizer and that way it seemed to be visible.

@AlMehdi: I would like to request changing the Active Font colour to something more visible. Grey makes all the emails look like they are all read... Just a small difference in colour between Active and primary makin it quite difficult.So May I suggest a Dark Green Shade. It goes perfectly with the outline too. Try #619200 for the Active Font.
Have tried a green and purple.. it doesn't look as good as a grey scale colour in my eyes. I might reconsider though and thanks for the suggestion.