Notices

Posts: 1,210 | Thanked: 597 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ hamburg,germany
have voted to you too smoku.

dobra robota rob tak dalej

Nobody likes us but we dont care....

Posts: 75 | Thanked: 12 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Finland
Dont worry Smoku, practically you have already won If you think about it, psx emulator vs some "5 minutes of fun" asteroids game?

Posts: 770 | Thanked: 558 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Abidjan
Dont worry Smoku, practically you have already won If you think about it, psx emulator vs some "5 minutes of fun" asteroids game?
Hey it's not funny!!

You have already won smoku.

And you have a popolarity like a star in maemo world (blog or forum dedicated), so don't worry

also voted for you smoku.

Posts: 577 | Thanked: 699 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Malta
Calling Destroid 5 minutes of asteroid fun is disrespectful. It's a great game and I am very impressed by it.

But psx4m with all its possibilities is much better in my opinion. I voted for it. I wish you could vote for more than one and give them points like 3 points for first choice, 2 for second and 1 point for the third choice.

Posts: 1,716 | Thanked: 3,007 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Warsaw, Poland
Originally Posted by SakkeMO View Post
I do admire people that spent a lot of time developing a game from scratch. I do know how time consuming and tiering effort this is.

That's why I voted for "Skid Stone".
It was a hard choice between Skid Stone and Desteroid, so we voted at home and my wife overruled me

The Following User Says Thank You to smoku For This Useful Post:
Posts: 127 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ stockton
hi ive never had a reason to sign up as anything i needed to know has already been explained but i had to sign up just to vote for this thanks buddy

good chance to donate, dont forget:
http://pledgie.com/campaigns/9055

111 Votes, 10 Pledges

Tags
bonapart_rules, its dead......., playstation, psx4all, sausaaaaaaaaage, sausage tag, try & emu mgs4, who needs this?, whytagsmerged?, wurstthreadever